EPBU- 2016 contract status

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is referring specifically to being rolled from one contract to another.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay it's Monday March 7 th any word on the contract ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??????? Anything ????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Official. Renewed until 06/2017

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I say. Told you so

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were told by text from our Manager that the contract has been signed I would like a formal email to come out now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the announcement?? Probably a ploy! I haven't seen anything. People are probably out interviewing and they are nervous about a mass exodus. Until I hear an official message (via phone or email) by James I don't believe any of these rumors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop please. It's a done deal. That is until June of 2017. I feel it will end than.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing has been signed. Why not tell the truth, what's the big deal? We should keep working until we're told to stop.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the math... 2 1/2 months away. Look for another job. You never get the straight scoop from Publicis so don't even try.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't seen anything in writing. A think a bunch of managers are telling their reps that it's a done deal? Maybe not?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we got swindled

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its over!! It was a long cool ride! Conf call 4pm today. I'm really bummed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we got swindled!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the managers knew the ending was coming? Mine didn't give any hint at all. Who do you think will promote Dulera and Asmanex? The cardiovascular primary care reps since Zetia and going generic soon or the Respiratory reps? They have huge territories and Grasstek is not doing well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question I have is why did our managers tell us they extended contract 8 weeks ago. Were they anticipating Merck would agree and they lied to us? Should tell us a lot about character and integrity our co has.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed-they flat out told us it was signed and a done deal until 6/17. No integrity at all. shameful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not defending Merck or Touchpoint, but just to put things in perspective, the contract was indeed extended as all of us were told. At the time, no one really expected it to end. No lies here folks. But also you should all be mature enough to realize that this contract (just like any other contract by any other CSO with any other manufacturer) always provides a clause where the manufacturer can always opt out at anytime (even if agreements have already been made to extended it). Of course, there are penalties to be paid if they prematurely terminate the contract, as the case will be with this one. Obviously Merck decided it was in its best interest to opt out of the contract (despite it being just being extended) and pay the fines.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a team now called "Team 3" and they will carry Dulera, Asmanex and Belsomra.