ENTRESTO targets & territories

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2016 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts about the target lists and territories?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A complete mess, of course.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing that original Norvartis sales force is so bad

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I expected, bottom of the barrel. A bunch of no- see, dead and retired doctors combined with doctors with no potential. Our job here is to draw water from a stone. Good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad to hear that.
    From what you're saying, I am assuming the contract sales force is not calling on the same targets as the Novartis sales force? Any overlap at all? Thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some over lap, but not much.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ride alongs every two weeks - what's up with that?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom of the barrel as above poster said. Half are residential addresses or hospitals. I don't know who is responsible for putting together these targets but what a waste. All that training for this?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have one coming up. I hope its only once month or I'm out here. I can't stand these people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once a month is too much - every 6 - 8 weeks or so is about all you need with a manager for a one day ride along. Even then it is a dog and pony show - the last thing offices want to see is us bringing along another person in on a call - access is hard enough as it is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so agree. Last thing any of us need is a ball and chain in the form of a manager slowing us down. At what point does anyone realize that we are competent reps who know our customers better than anyone who rides with us 2 days a month? Painfully awkward in offices that even still allow them in and difficult to have a productive conversation that advances business when we are so worried about putting on the stupid dog and pony show. Having a manager with me almost always alienates or angers at least a few of my customers who I then get to spend the next call apologizing to instead of what needs to occur.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you reading this Novartis manager??

Hopefully you understand that what this person is saying is correct. Access is tough and a mangers persistent presence does not help any of us. I know you have a job to do, and you're probably being told from above to make these frequent field rides. But...at least cut these field rides down to a half day. Better for ALL of us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J. Luna here, coming on field rides to a town near you where Elvis impersonators are performing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The frequency of ride alongs has a direct relationship to how these Novartis idiots think of us "low life contract reps". That is, the lower their regard for us (and it can't get much lower), the more frequent the ride-alongs will be and currently are.

Please, someone from Novartis, answer me this: if you and your la-tee-dah salesforce are so high falutin' and wonderful at selling Entresto, then why aren't there any docs writing it?

If you all are so great and such wonderful salespeople, then why would you even need a contract salesforce to pick up where you UTTERLY FAILED????

I have NEVER been treated as poorly as what I'm being treated right now. I have to sit and listen to some Novartis idiot who has fewer years in pharma than I do tell me how to wipe my butt. Please leave me alone and let me do my job!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is and has always been a notoriously bad, micromanaging example of why the pharma industry has gone downhill. It has all been because of the lack of common sense and leadership that access has gotten worse. There is no more access or respect for reps anymore because of the mismanagement of reps and lack of respect for doctors time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think just from experience that that Novartis managers would realize this. Half days would be good for everyone - make one or two calls and then head to lunch to write the field report - Nothing new to see here with two field rides per month. This whole contract has been a nightmare from the start.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My CV2 said my ABL is worried about what we (Publicis reps) know. Come on. We went thru the same training as the Novartis reps. Novartis hired US and trained US.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight. They're worried that we are not capable of selling a product which the market has overwhelmingly rejected based upon sales figures and we are the ones who are somehow incompetent and in need of reform??? smh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe we are even part of this mess. I guess we can resign but I feel compelled to at least collect a few checks after taking part of that month I lost of my life due to training. This is such a bad business deal for us reps. How about M. Paradisio saying no fewer than 3X that 70% of us have greater than 10/15 years and please lead and use our experience. Joke! And NVS said they want to roll us in... you got to be kidding..I've been here 1 month and I'm disgusted. These guys have NO sales and keep claiming they know how to sell...and all they do is talk about Break-Away and want to work w/ you. They are the biggest offenders of Break Away on how they talk to us. I actually had a rep tell me that they were told to show us "What Good Looked Like"!! Haha!! They have NO Sales after 15 months!! We've been sold to the devil for the lowest bid. Shame on Touch Point / PDI for this sell out.