Entresto National Meeting

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2016 at 2:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No NSMs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you not read your email ? It's on !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No NSMs

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok keep telling yourself that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with this guy. Revolution. No more stupid meetings

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New hire here... What are the dates?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm also in. Starting a PayPal account. If we all donate a buck or two, we can fix it so that if they mandate another meeting we can guarantee the lights go out. And then the sprinklers activate on the first speaker. Repeat every session. Until they decide these are a terrible idea.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in for a hunny

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on people- it is just an opportunity to get drunk and eat, to the bar!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New hires are not going which seemed silly to me. Until we got yesterday's news.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably want to gather everyone in one place with HR to make the firing process easier. Ouch!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably want to gather everyone in one place with HR to make the firing process easier. Ouch!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No NSMs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was yesterday's news?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would we have a national meeting before the expansion? Wouldn't it make sense to expand then meet so everyone hears the same message? There will be 7 new RDs and 70 new ABLs and everyone will be in placed into different spot. The company should rethink just having Regional Meeting after the expansion so the teams can meet and discuss the strategy! National Meeting is just a waste of time traveling from room to room

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is your meeting in Orlando? The PDI reps have training in Orlando 8/22-8/31. Wondering if the training will take place and then we all are together for the meeting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope that would make too much sense. We are there 14-19. Your meeting will probably be better because you won't be abused, threatened, etc.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS meeting. They'll save that for a minute :rolleyes:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lights out :p

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Issue with calling in sick? They make you do webcast with Leadership in a much smaller group- i would much rather stay under the radar- then be be put on the spot for detailing our marketing team