Entresto Meeting--what a waste!! and PDI--what a joke

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Untrusto, sorry, cherry flovored Diovan is the joke.
    Most docs aren't stupid enough to take bribes anymore
    to Rx essentially hype, that is unless they want to be dragged into DOJ offices

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Untrusto is a substandard drug approved with a non-optimized trial. Dah!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Entresto, however, has struggled and earned only $170 million in 2016 — $30 million under Novartis' sales target of $200 million."

Lescol sold better! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can understand why PDI repswould feel they are being treated like second-class citizens.
    However, the quality of PDI rep varies to an unprecedented level. I witnessed some of the scariest mock details in my life.

Our training department is a hard-working, intelligent and trying. But the lack of knowledge around the drug and disease state is damaging the Novartis brand.Get back to regional trainers!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?? You are a permanent full time employee with Novartis and you wonder why your PDI counterparts feel like second class citizens. Ignorance must be BLISS! If you ever lose your cushy job and end up in a contract position...you will understand. There are VERY FEW job openings in pharma with the actual company these days. Most every job posted these days is contract. The facts about contract positions...

1. The salary range is low, fixed and not negotiable.
    2. Vacation is usually negatively impacted.
    3. Many times contract reps are not eligible for award trips.
    4. Segregated dinners at meetings (due to awards etc...)
    5. The length of your employment is determined on the front end...no job security whatsoever!
    6. You have to work with permanent employees who lack the empathy to even understand why you might feel like a second class citizen!

I could go on and on...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Novartis reps were so great they would not have hired PDI reps Novartis reps you have failed enbusto sold less then my kid selling lemonade on a Saturday.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's another thought, PDI reps heard the NVS reps detail too and we have to tell you we didn't see anyone winning any detail contests either or breaking sales awards... No, really...where are your sales w/ these excellent details you are claiming?? As usual NVS is not embarrassed of their performance at all yet they claim it's a "SALES" organization...I'm beginning to think this is more of a multi-level marketing job instead where everyone proclaims how well sales are but no new customers....wtf is the matter w/ you people? Kool Aid is full of sugar and not good for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Novartis blame everyone else for their failures. Reps have no impact anymore we are just caterers who get paid very well. If Enbusto was so great and saved lives it would sell itself. 180 million last year is pathetic but not shocked. Novartis could not launch a product even if it was attached to a rocket. Now you have Alisha who is a dumb cheerleader who will put everyone on PIPs very soon ask the NSBU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK everyone...calm down. Either entresto sucks or you nofartus reps suck! You have not been able to sell this drug for over two years. The only real sales came in 2016 when only the PDI reps where in place. How fucking embarrasing is that for nofartis? Who is more incompetent, Alisha or Cedric the Entertainer? The Publicis Reps that are now pdi reps are screwed but not as screwed as the novartis reps will be. Get ready for another 80% reduction in your sales force.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, Pick one or both... either Entresto sucks and/or Novartians reps have an over inflated opinion of themselves. Bingo! So which one is it NVS? And another thing, you like to say since your expansion last MAY you grew PCP MDs to 10% of them trying it... That's 10 Months to grow only to 10% for you home gamers... Instead maybe you should say ...Since PDI came on in Oct/Nov PCP have grown to 10% that's only 4 months!! So which one sounds better? Don't even get us stated on CV1...what in the hell do they even do? Their ABLs sit there w/ little books taking notes on everything like a cult... then what do they do w/ those notes?!! Nothing happens!!! In my territory the NUMBER 1 Cardiologist have not even tried it!!! How does CV1 even sleep at night?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say it's a non-optimized trial? In what way?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a nutshell it means that what happened in the study may not happen in real clinical dosing. Smoke and Mirrors by our employer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Docs don't appreciate being embroiled in legal quagmires
    Talk about penny wise & dollar foolish :rolleyes:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is toast... Had a conference call today and iRobot ABL just regurgitating what he is told w/ absolutely no rationale or common sense. Every time you think the worst is behind you they somehow figure out a whole new level of stupidity. This company is all about "Road Blocks" to sales and not even close to a sales organization. Entresto is not going to ever get any traction because all the reps, ABLs and Regionals do is chase their tails. NVS has no ambition to sell but a high ambition on everything else. Check those boxes ABLs be a good little manager...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The regional report just came out ranking CV1, CV2, and PDI. The tab showing he overall ranking of all of these representatives shows that out of the top 13 reps, 12 of them work for PDI. I bet we never hear a word about this tab from the report. It makes Novartis look awful and PDI awesome. If they were to address it, I wonder how in the world they world they could possibly explain the results, since the Novartis reps are so superior to the PDI reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that ice t?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some potential long-term side effects connected with the inhibition of neprilysin warrant consideration.

There is evidence that this neutral endopeptidase has protective activity against Alzheimer's disease by degrading the amyloid-β (Aβ) peptide.2 Inhibition of neprilysin in mice has resulted in increases in the levels of Aβ and plaquelike deposits in the brain to levels that are 30 to 50 times as high as normal levels; these increases lead to cognitive impairment.2 In humans, it seems that gain-of-function polymorphisms in the neprilysin gene reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease.3

Neprilysin also has inhibited prostate-cancer cell invasion in vitro,4 and neprilysin overexpression has been associated with improved disease-free survival among women with breast cancer.5Protection derives from the inactivation of mitogenic peptides, including endothelin-1 and bradykinin.4

Clinicians should carefully monitor patients who receive long-term therapy with Entresto and be aware of potential side effects such as Alzheimer's disease and cancer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what publication is this taken? Would like to read the whole article

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you all stop winning get an attorney to represent you
    Do I hear whistleblowers anywhere? This is the only recourse for PDI and Novartis lies

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I hear attorney representation you are all being marginalized, discriminated against, disenfranchised used and abused need I say more???