Entresto Meeting--what a waste!! and PDI--what a joke

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the world would management have made us lose 3 days in the field for this crap? And why in the world would they have contracted with PDI? From what I observed, those PDI folks bring absolutely nothing to the table.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

24 Hour meeting to do a Mannequin challenge....Good thing we did that... My PDI rep is pretty cool... he gets it, he has a bad deal and just trying to make the best of it. Only 5 months left so he barely gives a shit... PDI sold him out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our LT so far behind they don't even know the mannequin challenge is a thing of the past already
    must be why sales model 10-15 years behind reality

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure every meeting we are summoned to is a waste and management ought be ashamed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I overheard one Novartis manager who is over the CV2 and PDI reps say that he thought that PDI reps' skills are extremely lacking and that the CV2 reps really needed to help coach the PDI reps. What a joke. Most of the PDI reps have more experience in the industry than the Novartis reps. This contract is totally humiliating for the PDI reps. I feel sorry for them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Senior Executive Novartis Rep with 10 years LESS experience than the PDI "Partners" in the territory doesn't hesitate to tell the PDI contract employees that hey are substandard, they are not thought of as any more than Rent-a-reps. PDI does EXACTLY the same as Novartis reps yet they are paid 40% less salary
    & bonus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot wait to have so called NVS rep tell me I'm substandard since all your Entresto sales suck.. Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed that apparently you have a good drug w/ minimal to NO sales after 2 years? If this was a drug I sold in the past and now had to work with strange outside contractors I would be totally embarrassed with what they are witnessing but not NVS you guys seem to think nothing is wrong w/ your sales especially CV1 output. Same w/ your goofy ABLs and their entry level skills. 8 hour meeting and they come up w/ mannequin challenge and a round robin detail where you practice the same thing after 2 years.. definition of insanity from where we sit. What a wasteful few hours, mean while NO ONE is in the field selling your dog. Except, this is going to end for us in a few short months while you will ultimately lose your job and we then will see who is laughing. See we signed up to get laid off, we are just rent a reps that barely give a shit. This is a temporary situation for us. So while your bitching about PDI we are just laughing and collecting checks from your company. Maybe you should sell your drug and save your job. From your favorite Rent a Rep.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, NVS is so brilliant, they miss not one but two yearly sales forecasts but their drug is right on schedule. The bar is set so low it's lying on the floor to step over and they think they are so full of wisdom. I wonder if they realize the more they talk about PDI the less and less we say when we are in front of the MDs? They keep thinking we are in it to win it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with the superiority thing NVS. Do you believe that your special? NVS will displaced you one day and you will be contacting us to help you get a contract job (because there are not enough manufacturing positions around). NVS is a cult that brain washes you. Don't buy the bullshit!!! Think for yourself (I know it difficult for you morons) and don't let NVS mind fuck you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS Rep here, I don't see PDI as inferior or otherwise. The difference between an NVS Rep and PDI is luck, who you know, right place right time, etc. Many of the reps I talked to had more experience than I do and in big name pharma companies. The NVS reps that act superior to you are jack a**** and they treat their other overlaps the same way. I hate the way this has been organized

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS rep here. My manager basically told us the same thing, that we have got to help the substandard PDI reps (my words, not hers) with their selling abilities. My PDI rep is great and has greatly added a ton of benefit to my sales. I cringed when she said this, but I need to keep my job, so I said nothing and feel guilty for not standing up for my PDI rep.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently I am a NVS rep but there was I time I worked on a contract for PDI due to a lay off from another company. Most of us have been there and value out PDI counterparts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious NVS did you tell your reps to bash us on the round robin? There seem to be a pattern in which the NVS rep always found something with every PDI reps' detail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Novartis?? You guys suck! You couldn't launch a kite in a tornado and you think you're better than a PDI rep why? Because you're a primary care rep in a horrible sinking company? We outside of Novartis laugh at you guys when we see you in an office trying to spin a crappy drug, with substandard results. PDI will be the only ones left promoting this in a year while you're laid off begging anyone, including PDI to hire you..... call me when you qualify to carry my bag into the cardiac lab, I'll be the one adjusting the pacemaker.....having a good laugh with the physician you've never meet , will never see and will never write your garbage. (His words)...... so keep laughing and patting yourself on the back for your lackluster previous two years of sales..... losers!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok PDI team let's take it easy. We know everything is counter productive about this company. It didn't take us to much time to figure that out. As they are test driving us we are test driving them and let's face it, it's not going to good. At least we don't have the golden hand-cuffs like some of them. It's one thing for reps to have a little territorial skirmish but for ABLs to endorse behaviors like this well it's less than professional and just counter productive. These people have no interest in selling Entresto as we have all figured out. They just want to coach each other to death and drive each other and us nuts don't let it get to you this will all be over soon enough unless you choose to stay if ask and god bless you then. The rest of us will be collecting checks and resigning when the time is right which seems to be quickly approaching.

As far as their Entresto details, well they should be better than us since they have only been doing it for 2 "Freaking" years and the results have been embarrassing. So the next time you are asked to detail just do it, it's meaningless coaching so they can feel better about themselves. Let it go in one ear and out the other. By the way I heard rumor that Cedric the Entertaing said that PDI really doesn't have to do programs that that is just NVS taking advantage. Besides, what are they going to do give you a bad performance evaluation in January 2018! We won't even be here. All our RC gave us good standing evaluations in December. Collect check until you can't anymore and resign, I promise you will get another job soon enough and it will be much better than this situation.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok PDI team let's take it easy. We know everything is counter productive about this company. It didn't take us to much time to figure that out. As they are test driving us we are test driving them and let's face it, it's not going to good. At least we don't have the golden hand-cuffs like some of them. It's one thing for reps to have a little territorial skirmish but for ABLs to endorse behaviors like this well it's less than professional and just counter productive. These people have no interest in selling Entresto as we have all figured out. They just want to coach each other to death and drive each other and us nuts don't let it get to you this will all be over soon enough unless you choose to stay if ask and god bless you then. The rest of us will be collecting checks and resigning when the time is right which seems to be quickly approaching.

As far as their Entresto details, well they should be better than us since they have only been doing it for 2 "Freaking" years and the results have been embarrassing. So the next time you are asked to detail just do it, it's meaningless coaching so they can feel better about themselves. Let it go in one ear and out the other. By the way I heard rumor that Cedric the Entertaing said that PDI really doesn't have to do programs that that is just NVS taking advantage. Besides, what are they going to do give you a bad performance evaluation in January 2018! We won't even be here. All our RC gave us good standing evaluations in December. Collect check until you can't anymore and resign, I promise you will get another job soon enough and it will be much better than this situation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my district, it was VERY obvious that the NVS reps were doing the same thing, but the bigger issue for me was that the manager was doing the very same thing. So sad that they can't see what PDI brings to the table. It's their loss is the way I see it. NVS will cancel this contract when all of the PDI reps start quitting since the treatment we received at this meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had an NVS guy do this to me in training. I was tempted to knock his teeth down his throat.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to one team, one dream?!?