Entresto Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2016 at 7:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your assuming everyone who posts here works here or has worked here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let be people vent, If they want to leave before contract is over or without another job it's their option. If they don't want an offer from NVS many of us totally get it. If they want to complain and air things out, let them. It's what CafePharma is for. This contract is an all around bad situation and we all know it. So there is no need to suck up to Management here unless you are management.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw a posting for my area and I think it may be backfill for this contract as it refers to reps as PSRs. I was one of the lucky ones on the recently cancelled Novartis flex contract so I know it has the potential to be a disaster. Here is my dilemma: Do I apply and hopefully get the job? I am over 50 with over 15 years in pharmaceutical sales. I tried all last year to get into a different career away from medical and ended up leaving two companies due to many of the same concerns we have in pharma, except the pay was much worse and in one case I also had to punch a clock and deal with a manager in a 9x12 foot space for 8 hours a day. Because of the 2-week contract I was just on, I now have three jobs for 2016 and I am getting desperate that nothing else will come around very soon. What would you do if you were me? What makes this contract so much worse than most of the others? (I have worked for PDI, Publicis and inVentiv.)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT DO IT. These people live in an alternative universe. I fit your career description and I'm battling just leaving w/ no job lined up. So these Novartians use words like Sense of Urgency, getting Quick Scripts and Entresto for everyday use. These people have no idea what these words mean. Problem is that Entresto has been out for almost 24 months and in my territory out of 100 MDs only 9 Mds writing! 9 MDs writing this drug!!! "9"!!! Seriously!! We really just got in the field in Mid October what the Hell have NVS been doing??? They talk out of both sides of their mouth constantly too. One minute they are selling programs and lunches as Quality the next Quantity... One minute it's do 3 lunches a week money is no object then in less than a sentence it's spend money wisely!! I cannot keep up w/ the flip flopping speak. Coaching, everyones a coach!!! and there are NO SCRIPTS!!! It seems they need a coach not us!!! One rep asked if we are serious about Entresto and the only thing I could think of was "Are you? because it's almost 2 years in and Market Share is Zero point Zero! They think they are going to compete w/ ARBs/ACE there are like 7500 scrips of ARB/ACE and 15 Entresto Scripts and they still continue to talk for Every day use...and Please don't get me started about Break Away Selling...they have their own language that they expect someone who has been doing this for 15/20 years to learn.really??? NVS wants you to Re-Program 15/20 years, Seriously, they are NOT serious about this product at all..it's a farce. You will be banging your head or Laughing so hard about your decision if you do this...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The AZ diabetes contract was definitely better, but this contract is not as bad as many make it out to be.
    It all depends on how badly you need a job. There are many complaining, but yet they're still here working this contract. Jobs are not plentiful out there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many waiting to see what a bonus might look like to justify.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Novartis.......we love you!!! We love you like sexually active people love HERPES. We love you like people who have overactive bladders love restaurants with only one bathroom and a long line. We love you like a woman with a yeast infection loves running out of Monistat at a company POA. Yes, our love runs deep. NVS you are special in so many ways. Let's spread the love. Please share how much you love NVS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is a one year contract, it's half over, so why would anyone want to come on board now anyway? The metrics for PDI is different than NVS, so very difficult to build a business plan on growing the business, when there is no alignment on goals...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because NVS has stated the contract will be extended (if we do well). Personally, I'm looking and hopefully be out of here soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did az. Contracts were extended through December 2016 and we all know what happened with that one...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that Cedric The Entertainer has wrestled control from George Loche. The most incompetent person in the company is now in charge of the sales force. I guess he needed to make sure that we just focus on calling on tier 1 and 2 targets and call on 8 doctors a day so that PDI can get paid. Has anyone ever worked for a company that puts more focus on calls then producing sales. How did this guy become a National Sales Director? Is the Entertainer the best that PDI has to offer? No wonder they almost went out of business before Publicis rescued them. Reps are leaving, RFC are leaving, the once proud Publicis needs to leave PDI before they destroy us. Just hoping that Ashfield wins another contract soon.

PDI OWNS INCOMPETENCY!!! PDI OWNS INCOMPENCY!!! PDI OWNS INCOMPETENCY!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think George wanted resigned...Congrats to him! How do we get resigned??!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now Cedric The Entertainer has a reason to go in the field and work with every skirt that he can. He was like a dog in heat at our training meeting. What an embarrassment to the company!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything about this contract is an embarrassment.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for one of the posted postions and im glad i did not follow through. They were hiring people without even doing a face to face or video interviews. Everything was done over the phone. What kind of joke of a company would hire people that way? Now i see that they just needed to fill all the vacancies fast.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH MY GOSH!!! Did you hear Cedric The Entertainer on todays call? Can you imagine what Novartis is thinking right now. What a joke! If you are interested in a job on this contract, reach out to someone who is on it first. Do your self a favor. We are a sinking ship!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the questions was asked about all the reps leaving on our call today, who was the guy that said most are not leaving because they are dedicated to the contract? Is this guy clueless?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hail to the person that had the courage enough to bring the Elephant into the room. High Turn-over. Great Job!! Although they tried to address the current situation as best as they could by saying it's being addressed, they have no intention of addressing it at all. The first Chica that spoke (Molly Monihan or what ever) basically said that they are going to ramp up the torture w/ Mentors, More Coaching and being treated like a child. Really? Your turnover is going to continue...so what do you do for an encore? You "F" w/ the BONUS and say your not going to pay it on time!! Brilliant!! You think that pissed the entire underpaid sales force off?? I thought we were all hired into this contract because we had a great deal of experience. .?? Hey Cedric!! In What alternate universe do you live? Why would we Experienced Reps signed up for this contract by doing the same, if not more work than NVS make 50% Less than NVS and being treated like a child? You and Frankie LIED to all of us plain and simple about what was expected w/ this contract. You even LIED to the RC's!! and you wonder why turn over is high? Let us help you out.. Let us do our job and have NVS leave us alone just like the AZ contract then your turnover will be fine. OR, Tell in coming Reps that this is a entry level, new Pharm Rep Job. Until then WE WILL CONTINUE TO LEAVE...And to the TWO "Dbags" that talked about Context/Content...guys...the drug has been out for 2 Years and has done little to nothing...besides.. Cedric likes Blondes...

Finally, Every person on this board will warn every decent potential future employee that working for PDI/NVS is the worst decision you will ever make.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, WHY is this contract so bad???? I have read all the posts, and I know no contract is perfect. But I have never ever read SO many negative comments about a contract before. I have been on several PDI contracts over the years, some have definitely been better than others, but none have been so bad that I wanted to quit. I have an interview this morning, and I am seriously doubting if I want it based on all these comments. But I NEED A JOB. I got downsized recently. Help!