Enterprise years -What a joke!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the joke is on us. Is anyone paying attention to the meeting places and team building events our managers are having - word has it it's not at the local Panera.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you that in HQ no one even takes a team member to lunch to expense it. Just doesn;t happen. Just ask some of the reps, DSMs and RSDs that are in HQ doing rotations. THere is NO money left. None . No postings. No budgets. And we can assure you that people inside are looking at people outside and what they spend. There are some real eyebrows being raised and judgement is called into question. Be careful what you put on a company credit card.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street - management (field) are having business reviews in posh resorts and management team building at amusement parks. What the F is up with that bull.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you mention those on rotations. How much is that costing? Hotel, meals, travel all during " enterprise years". I believe you that people on inside are looking to those on the outside and what they spend but who's watching those on the inside. Stipends for some cutbacks for others. Enterprise years for some not all!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And product launch in resort Hotels.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And three day meeting for mangers to prep for one day meeting for the reps ! What is up with that Bull !link

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not very smart and I haven't been with this company very long. Maybe somebody wiser than me can explain something. I'd appreciate it. I think I understand why we need to save money. I did learn that in college during my business classes. Why do we have a regional manager covering the mid west who lives in Pennsylvania? Air travel every week, hotels, meals etc etc. So no one in this area is capable of doing that job? Not one person? If that is the case why doesn't this person relocate to the region? I must be missing something. Please enlighten me. Thank you!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is too short sighted to pay relocation to move a qualified candidate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ takes great pride in wasting money! They hired the French Fuck for a huge amount of money! Soriot wastes money like there is no tomorrow! It's the AZ way of doing business! I contribute to the waste as much as I can! I routinely add a $10 gift certificate to a L&L so I can personally benefit. I have lied about 75% or more of my calls the last 2 days. It's just the way we all roll at AZ.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grasshopper you are indeed a newbie to the ways of dear ole AZ. Nobody in sales cares about expenses. If they did they would reduce our numbers by over 50% without a loss of one script. Yes the logical thing is to relocate or promote a local. Folks on this site could give a million examples of "AZ logic." My advice--don't think it about it. Your brain will fry. Do your job cash your check and give them the metrics they ask for.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does amaze me. The guy from Pennsylvania is nice and seems like a good manager. Ok no problem with him however as an employee and stockholder I have to question why senior management allows this? The costs have to be incredible. I'm sure we have managers all over the country that don't live in their assigned area. Doesn't take a Harvard MBA to fix this and save money.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FS will eat the same amount in Pitts as he is doing in MN. It just cost the airline more money to carry his bloated body around. Besides no one wanted KC in their Area so FS saved the Philly position for a useless EBD. God knows KC is an embarrassment in front of his team and customers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sure can talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. No wonder they have zero credibility with the rank and file.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't remodel a house that is planned for demolition in a few years. Everything AZ does is now based on short term thinking. They are just buying time until either we are taken over or sold if we are lucky enough to find anyone willing to take us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost as bad as where all the CBDs live check out MAPS and who lives where and who covers what. Do us all a favor - whenever these ADs attend their useless conferences make them write a trip report to detail the value to themselves and the company. There was a time when people had to justify each trip. Now they all jet about like celebrities.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these teleconference and worthless meetings are designed to make it look like we need these high paid positions. What else would they have to do if not for these periodic meetings so they look like they are engaged with the sales force. It is all part of the AZ dance that leads no where. We fake calls, the DMs fake coaching and sales activity reports, the rest fake it at our meetings pretending they are strategic geniuses there to clear the path of success for us. Ha ha ha, But they do gain travel award points for free upgrades and to pay for their family vacations. So there is that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and a meeting to talk about the same stuff we've talked about for years. Nothing has changed on the PC side so why bother? Oh yeah, to show that the marketing teams and managers actually have something to do. Think about it, how many members on the Crestor Marketing team for a product that competes with generics and is going off patent in the spring? How many members on the Symbicort marketing team for a product that hasn't changed the message since day one? Waste of money!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever noticed how some managers always want to talk about staying on budget? They are pretending to protect the company assets yet they do multiple unnecessary overnights. Here is an idea, stop doing so many ride alongs and save the company some money!