Energy Device?!... Come ON

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only energy that Applied Medical can produce is the wind energy produced by it's revolving door of employees. When will management realize that hospitals get tired of see a new rep (with the straight out of training company story message) every six months. We have had 4 reps in 18 months. I will no longer see anyone from Applied.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You cant sell cheap forever. We just lost Adventist and Ethicon was 3 to 4 times more expensive!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow you're right. I've never heard it put so eloquently.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. There is no "winner" in a race to the bottom

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the optimism here. I'm so glad you guys won't be around much longer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well hopefully Applied won't hire Greg Finnegan. He was just fired
    From Covidien EBD for harassment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Energy will launch within the year and with the big systems such as Adventist and HCA on board already, EES and COV reps out there need to start looking for new jobs, b/c Enseal, Ligasure and harmonic wont be able to compete on clinical advantages or price and facilities are begging for a reduction in their energy budgets and a handpiece that is reusable. Stand by....more to come!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update when it's scheduled to launch and what's coming?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll believe it when I see it. If we sell enough of it, will your company actually start paying us better for a change? And maybe even treating us with respect?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just rest assured that the launch is set and coming and that this technology will be an absolute game changer!!! No Altus or Thunderbolt here my friends!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh did I mean thunderbeat??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I've heard, Altrus and Thunderbeat actually work. So you're probably right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kinds of challenges do you think we will face with out energy devices?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, yeah, that's why they reprocess asshole.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much longer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and with no granted patents you get slammed for infringement in 3...2...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. Because you have no granted patents means you stole the technology. You're an idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the jackass manager on this site? Or is it just someone trying to make Applied Medical look bad? I'm not sure. Could actually be a manager with what I experienced as a rep for two years. Any thoughts?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Infringement is not equivalent to stealing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_infringement#Elements_of_patent_infringement

You're telling me that what you have is SOOOOO unique that it is in no way covered by non-expired IP from Covidien / Ethicon / ConMed / Erbe?

Doubtful.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe another lawsuit for Applied this year? Would love to see the look on Said's face when he gets all the lawyer bills and big judgements against them.