Eliquis bye bye by 12/2015

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a more important and positive note: Who is the hiring manager for Eliquis for the Macon, GA institutional territory position? I just posted resume online and would appreciate information. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug is gone by dec 2015.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually am afraid it might be sooner than that.....negotiations are ongoing as we speak.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha yea I'm sure you are involved in the negotiations but took some time to post on here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have to sell from the Xarelto PI than apparently your data is too weak to focus on....think about it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true, does ANYONE really think that Lamberto won't let this go, one way or another?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever! I don't know and neither do you if this drug will get sold or not. Nobody does here and nobody does at any other company regarding any of the drugs that they are selling either. Stop getting people all jacked up over something that more than likely will not happen. It's hilarious as when you go to the Pfizer boards they say that Eliquis will go to BMS outright with the AZ deal. Fact is nobody knows and whatever happens happens. This isn't the diabetes division, this is CV and Eliquis and BMS has showed their investment in this product and the sales force.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do know and it's going to be history.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know what a fool you are making out of yourself? Sending these messages and then responding to them when everyone ignores you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insider at C suite told me that Eliquis is definately on the table for offers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha yea the insiders are just seeking you out and offerin up this info

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once tried to sell from the Xarelto PI, but couldn't find anything of value in it.
    Once a Day, Once a Day, Once a Day...........
    What does once a day get you:
    1. Non-inferiority to warfarin, in a higher risk population, that Eliquis does better in.
    2. Is a less than 12 hour half-life drug truly "once a day"?
    3. Higher rates of GI bleeding than warfarin
    4. Dose adjustment needed for renally impaired patients

I forgot, Xarelto also is the only NOAC with 6 indications.

Sorry scratch that last one

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet they have 70 percent of the market .. Once a day is all docs hear...

Hate to tell you but I (and most of my district) have outsold Zarelto for the last month running (NRx data). What's going to happen when we get all our indications? NO one is going to use a truly inferior drug when the patient's life is on the line.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please start saying inferior more often to your Dr's.....you will look like an idiot. You work for a marketing company with a canned message. Great launch of E! Ha! Still not meeting expectations! X sells clinically and that's why we'll win at the end of the day

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the portfolio is empty. at some point we won't have anything to see to other companies or sell ourselves. if nivolumab isn't a blockbuster then we won't have to worry about selling products as the game will be over.

It's getting a bit scary here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place has definitely changed over the last few years. The lack of real leadership is obvious. Does anyone know how Rita keeps her job. She is nothing more than a glorified chearleader. She must have pictures of someone. This place is filled with leaders who lack leadership and trust. It all starts with murdo. He is definitely like a used car salesmen.

Are there any strong leaders left here

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eliquis is crap. I had cryo ablation due to 5 episodes of lone afib. I've been on it for 4.5 months now. Thanks to eliquis I've gained some weight, both knees hurt to much to walk on, insomnia, protien in urine, raise in BP from 125/75 to 145/80. (This may be partly due to weight gain from lethargy), anxiety, confusion, headaches, just about the whole list but my Dr says i should stay on it 2 more months. My other cardiologist says just stop taking it and go to asprin so that's what I'm doing today. One of the worst reactions to a drug ive ever had. Knowing what I know now I would have skipped the ablation and just planned on getting zapped every year.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew if you found your reading glasses you might be able to make out a few words from the Eliquis PI. Wait a minute, I don't think most of your laundry list of side effects can and ever have been associated with Eliquis.

With Eliquis being "crap", you'd have to wonder why so many cardiologists continue to use it.
    I guess it must be the best sales team in the industry, because we can even sell "crap".

Maybe if you stopped sitting in front of you computer, writing fiction, and get up and exercise you might feel better!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see what that European real world safety data looks like for Eliquis that will be presented soon. I'm hearing some not so good things. This could be the beginning of the end......