elephants ...

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2016 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alicia ! Time to address the elephant herd that has multiplied. What's really going on?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed the culture is still the same . Focus on kpi ... I thought all that was gone! Now we hear no more hiring that you know we hired to many ... PDI reps thrown into training have really not much direction . They all say they are gone in a year and they won't get paid any sort of bonus if they don't hit 8 calls per day ... Impossible in some areas... Another unrealistic expectation ... How many more lawsuits ? Oh and the rumor CV unit sold off if entresto does not perform. Is that how you plan on paying back the Swiss !? Stop listening to the consultants who are not out here. Listen to your employees, we are not complaining we may have solutions but you are all stuck on metrics .... Now you have dozens going through the BPO process . We are going backwards ... Adding more reps, SOC's did not work the first time around now again ? Exactly WHAT is the pint of a hospital rep bc now we have 4 reps calling on the same difficult to access physician and some cases more if the md had multiple offices in multiple territories . Instead of being reactive bc Entresto is not doing well how about taking a step back thinking it all through then react ? Right not the Novartis "model" .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pdi here ... I will hit my 8 calls ... We all know we will be gone in a year . Prior auths all say U need a cardiologist to consult ... Don't see the point to call on PC so I look at it as a vacation for the next year . I will leave my house on a minimal basis .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many people i know using this time to find another job. That's not productive either . Maybe that's what they want . If it's not that's is really how people feel . So yes ... Address the elephants !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Jan 1 is the "change" . Makes me so angry completely distracting ... Not what Entresto needs . Again ... Merry Christmas everyone !

6. Alicia

Can you please tell us how much did you pay for those shoes 1990s heels ? I'm sure it cost you more than what you paid your personal dresser. You dress like an old lady. Who wears patent leather anymore ?

Seriously, this company sucks. Where is the payback of the 13 million dollars it cost to send us to Orlando ? Our territories remain flat or worse.

Maybe Novartis can go invest in the circus business. At this rate we will have enough elephants to put on a touring company.

P.S. Where are the goals ? Fu@king joke!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will get goals when the trimester is over ... As usual

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a pink slip

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is she in charge

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess she IS trying to salvage Entresto so I guess for that give her credit . She's trying to change the culture. What she doesn't understand is that it takes more then a "party" meeting and some motivational speakers and we are all in this together hoopla ... I will still NEVER understand the business logic around this expansion. You borrow money to expand when the problem access and managed care and the healthcare system as a whole . Not to mention the fact that physicians are skeptical bc of the industy's marketing tactics, embellishments and "game changer drugs" that are pulled from the market. They have EVERY right to be skeptical. It's just takes time to rebuild reputation.

So now here we are again... Facing layoffs for the 10th consecutive year in a row ... Well maybe we skipped last year im loosing track. In the past it's been ty yew and time in territory and performance that has kept people around . Most people I know have been moved to different geographies ... Some for the third time in 18 mths ... It takes time to build trust an relationships not more people ! While I agree there are a few that sit home and just say f$ck it I don't know that in the beginning that was the case . Now who knows . It's all distraction and lack of thought lack of leadership and lack of organization. If you are going to borrow money use it to help people get the drug with out hours of paperwork and red tape. Use it to fund awareness programs and patient/caregiver help. Don't add more reps ! There is a reason offices have shot down, people don't come out to programs, don't see reps. More people just hurts and not you did it and now we all wonder who's number is up !

You are playing with people's lives their future ... It's not fair when its management making mistakes . Working on moving on as are many many I know. Maybe that's what they hoped for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic example of lack
    Of integrity and trust and cost ... Look at the Epi pen . Yes it's not Novartis but again a pharma company justification for profit . Entresto saves lives Epi pen saves acutely . Perception is everything and every pharma company is the same in the eyes of the physician and the consumer. Until that changes we are all doomed .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So right on that

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder what Wall Street will think of this $200 million mistake ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insiders say major tank. Sell high

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little help please. What change?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been asking myself that question since we were introduced to her at training. Seems like someone on a power trip. "Watch what I can make these adults do. Say "you rock""

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re alignments ... Reductions

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is the case, then that means it is time for her to be promoted again. She gets promoted just when you think things could not get any worse. She made the MS division worse (didnt think it was possible) and then vanished.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If for nothing...... I'd bang her.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest