Election Day- HealthCare and Pharma on the line!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2016 at 7:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow we will have a new President. One of them has promised Universal Healthcare. That is good for some but horrible for most of us who work in healthcare and Pharma. Every country with Universal Healthcare has just a smattering of sales and marketing career opportunities compared to the USA. Fixed formularies at every level will be the death nail for sales and marketing in healthcare. No choices for hospitals, physicians, elective surgeries etc. As a country are we ready to cast aside the greatest healthcare system the world has ever seen? I pray not and I pray for peace in this country after everyone goes and votes their conscience. God bless America!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it to the political boards on CafePharma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. All I can say is that there are more important things than being a pharma rep. Today is not a day to be selfish.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken as a true American. Thank you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Farewell Obamacare. A great day for America.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new chance for this great country to again be the light on the hill. President Trump should be given a chance to fix what's broken which is about everything! I hope healthcare gets right sided and we all have our jobs for many years to come!