EEOC Filling and your rights to lawsuit against Abbott

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CafePharma is removing topics supressing the voice of the people. Shame on you. Time for us techies to create our own board.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't I tell you to go to bed little man ? I Like the code words. MR M wants you to settle down Laddie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then tell Mr M to step to my face and tell me to settle down instead of having you post for him like the little pathetic minion you are.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bernie Sanders, what are you doing on CP ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the best rebuttal you could come up with? lol, pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Senator Durbin for standing with us and taking time to address these important issues. Your efforts have made a difference and I truly appreciate it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Crooked Corrupt Politician Looking For Political Gain
    Baaaaa Baaaaa Baaaaaa the sheep are led to slaughter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the best you could do? At least Senator Durbin and the other 10 Senators have the courage to do something about it. What are you doing to help American workers other than saying something a 2nd grader would say. I don't mean to insult 2nd graders as they have far more intelligence and humor then you. So what is your solution if you have one? If you don't then put your fingers in your pie hole and don't show the world how stupid you are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life .......You're laughed at Political board hack ....You don't work at Abbott ...Y'all's Lyin like Lyin Ted Cruz....and Crooked Hilliary

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, is that the best you could do? Do you think I care that peoplle are laughing at me if they actually are, a big fat NO! I'm not insecure as you obviously are. Unless you have the ability, knowledge and expertise to trace my IP address you cannot say that I do not work for Abbott because you don't know who I am. You tell me to get a life but you're also reading and posting on this board, hypocrite. Prove that I'm "Lyin" instead of lobbing emotions that erupted from the little pea brain you have, you dousch nozzle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott wouldn't have hired an idiot like this guy. He doesn't work here, he's just Lonely and bored. ....... Can you say loser ? Sad situation Cruz is a liar like you. Put that in your political bag Jack Off !!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was about to describe what the AP14C Data Center or what the AP06 interior looks like as proof but then again I do not want to divulge that information as it could pose a security issue and possibly place innocent people at risk. I'm not about that.

P.S. The only thing that we have in common is I agree that Cruz is a lier and a flip flop on the H1B issue. I'll just vote for the person that pisses you off the most and that could be Berne or Hillary. Anything else noob?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading this and other articles, I'm signing Abbott's document and taking my chances at WiPRO. I don't trust Blackwell or Durbin. I trust Miles White and Nancy. They'll lead us to the promised land.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is your right and I'm not going to hate you for it. I trully hope you arrive at the promised land in which I have never seen. I'm not signing the Reduction in Force Agreement as the moral affect on me to condone human trafficking is way too much for me to handle. I just could not live with myself as a good American if I'm part of that. Best of luck to you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW, does your documents state in writing that your PCL would be paid in full in one solid payment after joining Wipro's workforce? If not you better otherwise your risking them reneging on that verbal promise as they could simply say "We never offerred that".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vote Miles off the ABT Board! America for American Workers!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pleas be aware: WiPro and Cognizant H1B "employee's" are paid to troll these boards.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the Lack of attention to detail ! Pleas ? Is Capt America gonna save the Country VIA IT Dept outsource posts ? Indians wouldn't have typos in their posts Case Closed !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see Milwaukee WI and United Arab Emirates visited above link.