Dsm thread

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 20, 2016 at 8:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who do you think got the dsm thread pulled? AC, DB, or RF? It had to be a Georgia person that's why I offered the three choices.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll wouldn't be surprised if all of the DSM threads are pulled, for fear someone will spill the beans as to when managers know who will stay,who will go. And if there are to be any territory re-orbs. Just an opinion.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re orgs. Duh...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can a DSM who is up for displacement have the option of taking a PSS or DSS job instead?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great question, I would think not this go around. But stranger things have happened

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Early retirement" for DM.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managed Care will be almost totally dismantled when they are done. Finally someone figured this out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you don't read or listen. Managed markets personnel is NOT being touched. Field sales at all levels in PC/Resp and diabetes affected. Stop carrying on about how they do nothing
    Because as of now they are SAFE!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaaaawwwnnnn! Boring idiots

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really. Pay attention to the announcements about people taking early retirement. That is all smoke and mirrors and part of Phase I of the massive layoffs to come.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have been in contract sales for more than 10 years and are over the age of 50, then you are seen as a road block for saving younger employees with more potential for advancement. If you were seen as having high potential then you would have been promoted by now. Pascal wants to shake things up. AZ needs place holders for their young stars. I can't believe they are looking at managed markets positions but that just shows the level of desperation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is safe. You are an ignorant one

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey are you stupid? They pull them because their deep dark secrets are being revealed!! DB is the laziest human alive, if he is human at all!!