DSI layoff blueprint for Sunovion

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2015 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expect the same here soon as Latuda's end is nigh; they will say business changed to a specialty model and cannot support HO and sales infrastructure while truth is we haven't a clue how to fortify pipeline and it's way too late now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo. Its called arrogance on the part of the Japanese parent. They rule from afar, but have no clue about how to run a business here. And then they hire incompetent fools to perpetuate the cluster F.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must think we're suckers or losers for staying, not sure what's worse

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, I think a better strategy would be to raise your hand to be acquired by Pfizer. Tara, you might actually break even on this deal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant Tada.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you smoking? Who would be dumb enough to buy this dump? There is no value- Latuda eroded by generics, no pipeline. Useless, dumb people who are pharma rejects left here. What is there to buy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Latuda had at least 2 years left? Why panic. We've got a good thing going. Ride the easy train for two years and then move on.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.5 years but that's not the biggest issue...Aptiom sales force could go any day how can you pay reps 6 figure salaries and most territories are getting 5 scripts per week???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going to cost too much money to do a mass layoff. People leaving in droves as it is- they're just going to let attrition handle itself. And for all the rats left over, they'll liquidate and shut the lights off. Japs already signed this dump off.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, the company is going to have the best revenue year ever in the days of Sepracor/Sunovion and NOW they are going to shut the lights out??? That makes absolutely no sense.