Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was hair started in 2010, the shampoos don't work, they will know you used something.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of drug test does mckesson medical preform urine or hair?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you consider the nuclear pharmacy segment of cardinal is only 1% of the annual sales, but 12% of the annual profit, you bet they are protecting their interests with more in depth screening.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of drug test do they really do am not trying to get my hair cut or pull!!!! so i hope its urine test..and yes am a girl

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the drug screen for new hires for sales? Is it still urine? Hydrocodone is out of your system in 3-5 days?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just popped a couple of ecstasy pills two weekends ago with a line of coke. How long does this shit stay in my system?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Cardinal management doesn't have to take drug tests.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the high? I miss E and Coke with some trance music. Been at least 7 years. The good old days when I didn't have Hitler watching over me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off the most. Coke, crack, meth and chemical abusers of drugs can stay off these meds for two to three days and our bodies clean it out. Add in a de-tox flush and safety is assured. However, if you smoke weed you are completely tarnished for up to forty days. Drug testing is complete bullshit. Coke heads are monsters who will, probably already have, stolen from their own mother. These pukes can pass tests easily and proceed to keep their jobs whereas the weed smoker is chased from peace of mind. Who do you want to work with. A guy who smokes weed or a guy who smokes crack? Who do you trust? Which one is more likely to compromise security? Health? The answer is clear. The crack head. Yet losers like you coast thru the process of drug testing. How dare you share your drug addled stress. It's us weed smokers who have to worry about our job. Not you, crackhead scum.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody confirm whether the nuke pre hire tests are now hair In all districts?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U must have just gotten your FY12 quota, too? U sound like you're still coming off a weekend meth bender.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a new hire for the nuclear department. HR just told me it is hair testing, which totally sucks! The hair chunk they are takings is about the size of your pinky finger, and it will show anything up to 90 days. They test the first 1.5 inches of your hair, closes to the scalp. Your hair grows about 0.5 inches per month, which would make it 1.5 inches 3 months. Hope this helps!

13. the ninja

the ninja Guest

My dear dear friends. I am probably a bit older than you (38?) but I AM A SMOKER. I have beaten so many drug tests it is funny. I have been working for a major pharm co. for eight years now and beat a hair test to get in. Google the "macujo method" and worry a bit less.

Their are MULTIPLE ways to beat hair tests. If you cannot beat a urine test...congrats you are a monkey. The only test you cannot fool is blood or the new "DNA direct"...saliva

Please go visit your old high school chemistry professor or your college lab TA....or hey you young fucks....use Google to learn how to forensically strip hair prior to DNA capture...

All these methods will most likely expose the cortex of your hair (after the dissolution of the medulla) and then a simple wash with a surfactant (like tide) will leech the toxins out of your hair..at least for a few days.

My word is bond and my job and 401k balance at company X (first one to institute hair testing) is intact.

If you are science minded....this is soooooo easy....do some fucking chemistry for fucks
    sake.

If this is too confusing...Applebee's is hiring!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why they drug test. The HR consultants comes to work drunk on some days. One day he came smelling like alcohol. Someone had to tell him to clean his self up! Gotta love Cardinal Health.

They are so honest and genuine!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was JUST hired in an Ohio Facility and i got a hair follicle test. They take quite a bit and it can date back 3 years. Three years is the LEGAL limit. Not 5. Anything after 3 is considered too vauge. This is a DRUG PACKAGING COMPANY, which means they WILL test you every so often. Hair tests are the most expensive so you MIGHT get one a year or every other year. But expect urine throughout the year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hair has become the standard. Good luck ladies - my hair is past my shoulders and they took a 1" wide (down to the scalp) chunk. Pissed does not cover my feelings over this. Working out was cute - I had a nice spike poking out the back of my ponytail.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the pre employment for nuke drivers are hair. Just wondering if the random test is piss or hair. I am not a drug abuser or anything, I had a bad headache on thanksgiving and a family member gave me a couple of their prescribed pain killers. I really did not think much of it at the time, but now im paranoid I will get a random hair test from now to 3 months and fail for opiates cause of a stupid pill. - THANKS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would imagine it is a u/a because that will have immediate results as to what is in your system. It takes over a week after the use of a drug to show up in hair. To me hair is the best for a pre employment test and u/a is best for random, but I do not know forsure, sorry

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tylenol with codeine? Get a script now from your doc as a back-up to protect yourself just in case it shows up--it may not if does was low. what was the dosage?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think she said it was vicodin not codeine..