Driving/Accident policy

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2017 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How have you been affected by this policy? You'd think I killed someone with the points I was given!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you have to take a drug test?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no but I would have been ok with that. I have 10 points now!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then unfortunately you no longer work for merck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point system is punitive and unfair. It is much easier for a representative in a metropolitan area to accumulate points just by the fact that there's more cars, more traffic, more people.

The system should allow for more than 10 points (before you're out the door) in densely populated areas, than for reps in low traffic areas of the country.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A person in my region has 13 points now and is still around....special treatment I suppose. I think getting a device on their vehicle. A policy should be a policy..... 10 points and bye bye

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a legal liability to the company and other motorists. You are fired and no other corporation will hire you. You are personally irresponsible and a fool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I drive drunk and stoned in fleet car all the time. I'll never get caught. Im too smart for the cops and Merck.Go through brakes and tires every other month. Already on 2nd transmission cars only a year old.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That person isn't posting on a Saturday night like you L O S E R !!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No SIP for you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another way not to pay bonuses and merit increases!