Driver hitting on patient's family

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2016 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our location's "pet" driver was alleged to have hit on the daughter of one of our oxygen patients last week.
    I took the call. He knew she was married but asked her to meet up with him over the weekend anyway.
    The daughter was steaming.
    This is so embarrassing. I dont think the manager plans to do anything about it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the location where the manager and driver are carrying on on affair?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well- I guess this is not an uncommon occurrence.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not surprised. Rotech views PST's as disposable. They do all the work for the least amount of pay. You get what you pay for Rotech. The quality employees leave eventually while scumbags like that PST stick around and make inappropriate comments to payients because they are satisfied with their pathetic pay check.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what happened to me.Rotech treated me like crap,not paying oncall,not paying a living wage.Life changed for the better when i walked out the door.Now the locations gone.....Karma

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They nickle and dime the people that actually do the work then whine about the lack of employee retention.. They have no clue

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't keep employees when you pay what amounts to minimum wage in today's economic climate for a job that requires so much commitment and knowledge. The retention problem lies soley on Rotechs lap. The HR Dept drags thier feet giving pay raises to quality employees till they get fed up and quit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right,.. My LCM told me I was getting a raise over a month ago and I'm still waiting. In three years I have received .63 cents from where I started and I have been a CSR and PST. They gave me a choice and I chose to be a PST so then they hire a CSR with no experience and too obese to do a set up which keeps her from being on call and to make matters worse they pay her alot more than I get. Now they look shocked because I am going to leave if I don't get the raise.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were you I would take any chance to leave that you can... Seriously the sooner you get out of there the better. They will NEVER do the right thing by you. Let them cover your route because you left on short notice and see how they like it. Best decision I ever made was leaving.. It was like a weight just lifted off my shoulders.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight, you have worked at Rotech for 3 years and your raise after all that time wouldn't pay for a pack of gum at Walmart? They hire someone with no experience and who is so obese she almost qualifies as handicapped and pay her more than you? O,,,,,,M,,,,,,Geee.
    WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?