Don't worry Bevespi will make up for Brilinta

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2016 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys pumped for the launch?!?! Resp continues to kick ass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatz the word on the bevespi launch... I've heard end of the year...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, sure will kick ass after you get the hcps and staff to fill out all the paperwork since retail is NOT even stocking it. Go get'm tiger!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing potential retail availability before end of year. Q1sov to be dominated by BEV rather than SYM. Already hearing of BEV appearing as availale in some of the EHRs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't Be naive and give our competitors information...
    Clearly phishing for intell.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with a "third to market" lama/laba.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#truth

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it! But hey cool logo right?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and how well are anoro and stiolto doing?
    NOT GOOD

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anoro is doing GOOD.

Stiolto-second to market = NOT GOOD

Third to market= REALLY NOT GOOD!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess cv folks know all about being third to market as Brilinta is STILL sucking wind. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bev delivery=efficacy and superiority over the comp. going to be a home run! If you don't believe it, you are in complete denial, a brainwashed competitor or both! Let's roll!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaa!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respiratory novice so bare with me..

Are lama/labas generally preferred for non-triple/ics cases? My understanding is most common path to triple is via ics/laba+lama. If so, isn't lama/laba potential limitied to the (shrinking?) non ics/triple segment?

GSK made a run with Anoro, including massive tv buys etc. it likely did as 'good' as any new lama/laba could, which wasnt great. Certainly well under gsk's hopes. Theyve since shifted all dtc funding to breo asthma, essentially abandoning anoro.

Last thing.. wont upcoming triples further push lama/laba aside?

BEV seems to be stuck in the middle. Not sure delivery technology is enough to matter.

Reasonable assesment? Completely off base?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good questions and ones we know the answers too. Bevespi like all in the class will be relegated to the little brother role in treating COPD. In practice, the LABA/LAMA's make sense and if they came out prior to the LABA/ICS therapies they would probably be the agents of choice.
    The problem is:
    1) the LABA/ICS's have been out for a long time and comfort is high
    2) HCP's are lazy
    3) Access is decreasing by the day so getting the message/data out is a big uphill battle
    4) Triple therapy will be here soon. The top ranked doctors who see the more severe COPD will wait for this. They have been using LABA/ICS w/ Spiriva for several years. Why change until it is all in one device?

Sorry to burst the brand team's bubble and all the "leaders" in the sales organization that will be putting lipstick on a pig. Just don't see it doing anything of substance. May get 3-5% of the market at peak but that may also be wishful thinking. Now all could change if the company had data showing co-suspension affecting deposition and even better if it affected outcomes. I wouldn't hold my breath.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

desparate times call for desperate measures. Products beginning with a "B" are all dogs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true loser!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Sounds pretty accurate to me. BTW, what kind of douche responds to a thought out posting w/ one line w/o backing it up?