DOJ Investigation - people going to jail

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a culture MM & DP have created. Employees (3 yrs+) are happy that the company that WE built is going to be indicted and leadership may be prosecuted. The majority of us are very willing to testify against Avanir. Karma.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What actually happened? Any one know?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A person stood up and told the truth about AVANIR's corrupt culture.....that's what happened. Oh...and a person was caught flagging residents charts and the admin reported them. LTC is trained to access residents charts and get lists of names for our "KOL" to initiate therapy. I pay them to "speak" they Rx and then AVANIR pays me. Love the money but hate the company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is not really what I want to hear a week out of sales training

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meow

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is being looked at? managers and reps? What reps? Just Tx and OH?
    How many? This was coming for a long time. So glad I'm out of there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long before they're all fired?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check out the shady CA manager CB...he started the "burch report"...it clearly says number identified patients in a nursing home on the business plan...how does a rep know number identified patients to put on a business plan? KT has been pushing that nationally ...shady

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke...the retail tx manager SE is the snake of all...been there 5 yrs as HH puppet and teaching everyone to sell off label including the LTC manager JE who worked under her as a rep...if anyone needs to be looked at it would be her who really LEAD through the off label promotions and pa issues...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and so has retail bitch...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you spell MICKEY MOUSE? A-V-A-N-I-R
    What a fucking joke of a company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I hit a nerve?? Sorry to say LTC is screwing shit up in my territory. I've had neumerous complaints about the LTC rep for shit that is unethical. Btw, I wasn't talking about the LTC Manager...if she was trained by SE as you alluded to, then she must be a great DM who preaches on label promotion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How to we sell the Puffer Off-Label? State that the patient cannot tolerate pills, shots, and nasal sprays.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure everyone uses that to get their drug prescribed. Easiest trick in the book! Don't get soft on me now....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everything is written off label, but it doesn't mean it's being promoted off label

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what to say to the govt, right?

Its a coincidence!

17. anonymousl

anonymousl Guest

Let's face it watch how the leadership begins to run now. The whole group including the old legal girls deserve black and white stripes. They condoned all that crap even after being present at that meeting in Maryland that HH set up.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets see how MM's muscles look behind bars. He will still be clueless when they come take him out to the cell hotel. Hope he enjoyed his last vacation...Now watch him bolt !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there really an investigation going on? If there is... If Jesus of HR(I believe he is not there anymore) is interviewed... Two things could happen. He tells the truth and DP & MM are headed to the clinker... & if he doesn't tell the truth he will be in the clinker with them. That guy heard from a ton of people from the very beginning about pressure to sell off-label. I am a former Area Manager who was an original hire. I rarely even think about my time there.. This is the first or second time this year I have looked at CP.. But seeing this stuff makes me reflect on my time there.. I truly believe these top people.. KK, MM, DP & also Jesus cold & should be indicted and go to jail. if anyone can share something about investigation I would be interested in finding out about it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I can't find anything in regards to an investigation going on. Is this just rumor or are people actually being contacted(supposedly).