DOJ Investigation - people going to jail

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us knew this day would come, but it's always surprising to hear the news break. The DOJ investigation is serious and they already have damning evidence. In additional to a huge fine, I bet many in the home office, especially senior leadership, will be fired and perhaps be charged and indicted. The first person that normally gets the ax is the head of sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't we be so lucky, finally...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is so corrupt I am just surprised it took this long.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knew this was coming. So glad I have kept all the "training" handouts from Chili and Frank. How to get a list of residents names, fill out PAs, flag patient charts. If you have it, save it to protect yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky Otsuka bought us. A large fine would have killed Avanir. Otsuka will pay the fine and we will be safe.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I especially like how we choose our speakers based upon how much they prescribe. MM and Rohan have done enough damage, time to go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY HEY HEY it's time for AVANIR to PAY PAY PAY.
    McFad will enjoy prison too much, just take all his stock option money.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure of this. Ostuka can call us up, take our projects, and say bye bye to all of us anytime it wants. Doing so may lessen the upcoming fines.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, this is completely illegal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how 'agitated' he will be from getting up the arse in jail, lol. Maybe it will cause some 'anxiety' and maybe Nuedexta will help keep him from 'wailing'.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael McFad did teach us that Nuedexta could be used for agitation, anxiety, wailing, and alcoholism. Can't wait until all of the disgruntled reps start singing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM should adjust to prison life just fine. He can finally be his authentic self.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now is the time to send the feds all those e-mails and sales materials that push us to promote off label and recruit speakers based on decile. McFad is going to jail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. We have to protect ourselves and bury this arrogant criminal.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hits the nail on the head, protect yourself. We all know what has been happening over the past few years. Besides, the rep that blew the whistle is going to get a fat check from the feds. Good for them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is no one mentioning the unspoken about the Ohio and Texas reps? Interesting how there are no stories in the news out there about either. They must be working overtime and extra hard to bury these.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about no, we in Texas have leadership that reinforces on label promotion. Unless you are talking about LTC in Texas than maybe you got a point.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't know why I saved it 3 yrs ago but glad I did. Email from my no longer with the company DM telling me if my speaker can't Rx more then I need to consider "firing" him and give speaker money to someone who will. All they need to do is follow the speaker money v. Rx generation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LTC has been off label since day one.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COMPLETE blessing in disguise I did not get a senior level sales job here....