Does your AZ counterpart tell you what to do?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2015 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your AZ Counterpart give you instructions of who to call on, who to sample, who to leave copay cards with and demand multiple times per day communication? Does anyone know if they have been given this as a direction as their role in the field?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. They have not. But they are the client. Just do what they want as long as you still make your metrics.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and I ignore them mostly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell them to go eat pa-poo and to douche their bunghole thoroughly. Most of them have bad and I mean very bad reputations. Those types stick together.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are just a rep - just like you. The only difference is you get paid less and probably have a bigger territory. You do not report to them. You report to your manager. If they are harassing you, tell your manager.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD ADDRESS YOUR REGIONAL DIRECTOR AND THEY'LL TELL YOU TO DO WHATEVER YOU ARE TOLD TO DO BY THEM. THEY WILL NOT HAVE A REP RISK THEM LOSING A CONTRACT...FACT IVE SEEN THIS EXACT INSTANCE HAPPEN ON THE OTSUKA CONTRACT.
    YOU'LL BE TOLD TO PLAY NICE AND DO WHATEVER IS ASKED OF YOU BY AZ REPS. THEY COULD SPREAD RUMORS AND YOU'LL BE TOLD TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes... It's called pa-poo!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike one of the AZ reps is really mean to me, at a group meeting he shoved a dung filled plunger in my face

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a poob-lice-is party where pa-poo is the boquet of but & sewer...pa-poo!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. It's all too simple. We own you. You are our bitches. You belong to a lower class known as the "rent-a-rep" class. We say "jump", and you say "how high, and when can I come down?" Just know your place, do what we say, and things will be fine. Understand bitch?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See YOU in the "rent-a-rep" role soon. You're time is coming fool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one word for you AZ rep and that's 2012. If you don't understand what is referenced by that your ignorance actually outweighs your hubris.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ rep back. Yep, I do remember 2012, the year of AZ's last layoff. I survived. You, my friend, are the hired help, to be dismissed at anytime we choose. I suggest you remember your place when addressing an AZ rep. Be humble in their presence. Be respectful. Strive to be in their "circle", so they can help and guide your sales effort. Always say, "Yes sir/ma'am.

This is good advice that will go a long way to enhance your "career". Merry Christmas!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep....pride always comes before a fall. Best wishes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Some of the AZ reps ignore us. Those are the ones that have tiny territories and are home before their kids get home from school.
    2)The ones that include us are the hard workers and are the most respected.
    3) Then there are the ones that pretend to include us in front of their managers. Those reps are putting on a show and are the most annoying of all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they ignore me and put salted cheese in my eyes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the absolute truth. My counterparts ignore or pretend.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He tried to.........once.......

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the AZ reps turn their noses up to the contract reps. They think they are better than us. They think we can't find a real job and that the managers we work for are rejects from Pharma.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they think they better than me, some say because i cam from another line of work before. i think they laugh at me behind those coffee cups when i got o bathroom. why they treat me like this? why i no mean to them?why they close their eyes when i speak to them? why? i like them-they look away from me and speak to donut person...