Does Linzess restore tight junctions like Amitiza?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what they don't tell you. 7 years, 35 million patients have tried Amitiza, only 7 million it worked for and tolerated it. It wasn't a lack of trying to get more patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is tired. Like fat forest slobs trying to gobble table scripts. Tired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wuv you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Forest about to get bought by AZ.

Irondick = Santarus 2.0 I had more Zegrid scripts in my territory than Linzmess. I think they're up to 15 Linzmess scripts in my territory since launch. My Amitiza business has grown by 20% since their launch too. Thanks for making my bonus checks bigger IW drones and Forest slobs!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still wuv you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your business hasn't grown 20% but keep repeating the same BS over and over, someone will believe you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. For the top prescriber in my territory, NRx's for Linzess surpassed those for Amitiza as of March. Think of it, you had 7 years to nail down your message and build a loyal base of prescribers and it only took me 3 months to surpass you with NRx's by my top volume prescriber. If I were you, I'd keep looking at the past (7 years, 7 million, echo, echo, echo) because the future looks pretty dim for Amitiza!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bladder cancer is not fatal. There is no Black Box warning for Actos and BC. Actos is not indicated for CIC or IBS. Dick.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMITIZA launched in 2006 and now has over 7 years of clinical experience in CIC. AMITIZA launched its indication for IBS-C in 2008 and has over 5 years experience in IBS-C. AMITIZA has over 7 million prescriptions to date. AMITIZA expands on this strong clinical experience with the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) rating of a 1B, which is a strong recommendation with moderate evidence for IBS-C.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny! Marketing created this theory of how Amitiza works for you to share. Do you use your sales aid to prove this point?

Remember, you're Takeda did not hire you because of your ability to think or your intelligence. You were hired or retained because of your ability to repeat. You only have to say what they tell you to say and think.

Amazing when you think about it, folks trading-in their intelligence for money. Would this be prostitution?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is funny when you talk about intelligence and you use you're instead of your. That's not a typo or autocorrect but your lack of intelligence.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh-oh! It looks like someone got hit in the gut with the comments. Sorry, but Amitiza's days are numbered, but you keep selling the tight junction marketing bull. Too Funny!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just recently started selling Linzess. I wasn't sure about the tight junctions so I asked my biggest amatiza writer. he's soooooo cute. he brought me into his office and 15 minutes later he complimented my tight junctions. think i'll be seeing some rx's this week!!! Go Forest!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Linzess did cost me 3 times more than Amitiza. And it gave me diarrhea and now I think it may be the culprit for my dehydration dizzy spells. I hate doctors... most nowadays do whatever insurance companies want. My previous GI dr had me on Amitiza! He retired and I get a new young dr who changes my prescription and now all of a sudden my ins doesn't cover Amitiza. Likely story.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one uses Amitiza since Linzess hit the market. I don't even know why we are wasting any energy talking about Amitiza on this board. I sure don't talk about it in the field.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I DO and it's like launching a new drug again..Reception is tremendous too with market share really growing..So please don't talk about it pal, works for me as I climb and you fall in rankings.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the above post for real? This drug is a joke to all of us promoting it. Do you really actually promote it when your manager is not with you? This has to be one of the product managers trying to motivate the field. Earth to moron: ask for some candid feedback from us reps in the field. If you can guarantee the responses will be anonymous you will be in for a real SHOCKER!! The above post could potentially be the most hilarious post ever written on CP

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry not a joke, sadly your attitude is. Slam away oh pathetic one and descend in rank. I'm loving your apathy which only lines my pocket book. So please keep stroking your ego with self righteousness while I make some serious coin...this is too easy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Whenever I smell a fresh poo or a healthy dose of diarrhea I tell my cheating ass husband (he's in pharma too) that it's not gross - it's the sweet fragrance of Hawaii and of cold hard cash. In fact I insist he doesn't flush at home so the wafting disgusting air can motivate me to make that one extra call that can be the difference of making a stool or being the stool.
    Great drug. Great money. Great Company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^this is my competition at Takeda...like I said it makes my job easy.