Does anyone have any idea when we are getting 3rd Q bonus checks in DSS??

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is diabetes division paying out bonuses? It was said to be 12/15 then 12/30 now when?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jan 15 , 3qtr , March 30 , 4th

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's 1/29

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be on the 29th since the 30th is a Saturday.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BONUS???????? None of you lazy shits deserve a damn penny bonus! You are all a complete waste of money!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your first jar of jelly should arrive by Jan 8th. 11 more will follow. Enjoy!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

, did you take to many pills today , call your doctor in the morning and tell him you fuck up again!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, that would be too many pills not to many pills. Do you actually have a college degree?
    I can't believe the stupid people that work at AZ. And we wonder why physicians don't have any respect for us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I won't see you in Barcelona lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel this way? I have had this sick pit in my stomach since around noon today just at the thought of having to go back to work tomorrow. I can't stand the boredom and the lying any longer. My new years resolution is to do whatever necessary to find another job in something more interesting and rewarding which would not take much.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only threw up twice today, my first day back after vacation and an extended holiday. I worked hours and I never saw a single doc but recorded 8 calls. Not a bad day over all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have y'all got bonus yet? I quit but finished q3 so they owe it to me. I know it will come hard check. Even my partners quit so nobody knows

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/29

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3 payout has been end of January for years. Did they tell diabetes something different last year?