Do Managers Already Know?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With half your team gone, who will you manage? You will be gone too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't fall for this dork's bait. The biggest team he/she manages is a band of trolls in World of Warcraft. Are cuts coming? Quite possibly/probably. Do CTLs know anything yet? No. Corporate trusts CTLs as much as they trust reps, and they fear liability above all else. They will find out a day before reps at most, if not same day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry stupid fool, I already have a new position. Not as dumb as you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm retiring and sailing off into the sunset. I don't need another job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like you are NEXT

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry moron r*****, I already have a new position!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These useless employees are the bottom of the barrel what they are good for is anyone's guess. Terminate them quickly and increase my returns screw them!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my manager in the field yesterday. She informed me that I am sage but seven others in the District are gone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see the apocalypse!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six days left, enjoy!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing you're one of the trolls on here, but I'm hoping you're not. So many of us feel something is coming and we'd rather hear sooner than later. Maybe corporate thinks by keeping us on the hook without knowing they are increasing productivity. If no cuts are coming, great, but we're all so nervous we're not on our best games by far and we're highly demotivated. And if cuts are coming, then whoever is left is going to have seen the CV force directly lied to, and then whoever gets cut from the PC force directly lied to. Good luck working on employee engagement after that. Either way, productivity right now is lower than if they would just address the elephant in the room we're all nervous about. I get the Exec Team doesn't care about us or our families, but they really don't think about the long term impact on bottom-line and investors when they keep us on the line as bait fish. It really does make a statistically significant negative impact.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh No! Productivity is going down! Jimmy Johns and Subway sales are plummeting!! We don't need sales forces in 2016!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are you going to understand that you are ALL gone by end of year. Oncology is only sure bet. They aren't lying to you at all and the hell with your productivity you never had any to begin with! Now leave so my investment increases in value.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on this. Exactly what do you know? Will reps be REBADGED as described in HR policies, and moved over to work for contract company? When you say "you are all gone" nobody believes you unless you provide credible details.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contract business is going into full operations by years end. No rebadging just termination and you can interview with contract organization and no guaranteed employment.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds good to me. Keep those dividends up for us stockholders.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the HR policies, it's referred to as REBADGING. Can't remember details, but think it says IF rebadged then NO SEVERANCE. You would go to the contract company with less pay, etc but still have a job. OR you can take severance and walk away with no job at all. Will have to look it up for more details. Is this what previous poster is talking about for 2017???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning. The lists are out and we are ready to terminate. What a day it will be!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are lots of us on here, which group are you talking about?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am at my desk with coffee cup in hand. Calls begin at 9 am, so excited!