Discount on Vika-infested Miami??

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2016 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you don't deny yet again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeing as I'm male asshole I don't think so.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't admit it. Acting like a 12 or 13 year old girl. Embarrassed for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two cases of Zika reported IN Miami Beach

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've had several meetings at airport hotels in the past.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a big case of narcisism in Oakland Park, KS

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean overland Park? Oakland Park is in MO

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone notice the tracker message that pops up if you log on to Cafe now from your company iPad?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No because only a complete idiot would do that. Idiot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does the message say? You should post a screenshot. Just don't do it from the company equipment. You could take a pic with your phone then post it from there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a message that said, "Think long and hard before your next click, fucker"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On mine a form popped up and said enter the address where you would like your severance check mailed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine was a note from KK pleading to not look at whats written about her. But funny thing is she didn't deny any if what was written. Hmmm.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg the last few posts were so funny i cant stand it. Please people. If you dont have something worthwhile to add to the conversation-dont.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can just imagine the scene in Lexington when KK takes her occasional vacation there. She must be assembling a team of IT geniuses to spend all their time trying to identify who is posting about her. I'm 100% confident that she is pulling browser history and looking for any clues because she is obsessed with getting any negative criticism.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope IT is actually working on finding the troll and bans him from our site! Best prescription for the troll is to IGNORE the bastard!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard someone got fired after day one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, KK farted, and they left the room. It upset her because she thinks they smell like roses

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO. She probably shits and then takes a pic of it and frames it for her mantle. This woman thinks everything she does is a masterpiece. What a self-absorbed twit she is.