Diatherix Labs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coin=money. If all of this shit is so bad, then why keep quiet? UNLESS you are making TOO MUCH COIN, mulah, money, paper, understand???? Apparently there is a price for suppressing what you believe to be wrong. Shitty VP or not, you can't blame him/her if you or you all allow it to continue. Sounds like a returned call is the least of yur probs. Sweaty P and Hitler Cart have you by the short and curlys. You mention paid on what you bring in. Didn't realixe that Diatherix didn't offer base salaries. Take a look around and look up common sense and cents

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By all means please define common sense and cents. You lost me. Not sure what you meant by they have us by the short and curlys. Both sweaty P and Hitler suck at their jobs. Everyone knows this but them. Yes we have base salaries, what are you talking about? Who's talking about returned calls? Nobody is monitoring these fools. Perhaps you can provide some insight? I've taken a look around and looked up common sense and cents. Your rant still leaves me scratching my head. Please enlighten us since you know all the answers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are ridic. Reps are still crying and claiming that bosses are bad. Get over it. You make plenty of money and have plenty of freedom.
    The last reply was just plain dumb. You asked about coin and someone put you in your place. Coin=money. 2 funny.
    And 1 final idea, go do your job or find another. Do you dimwits believe that you can make more somewhere else? If so GO

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny. You didn't answer the question. Your response was idiotic. It appears you are part of the problem. Nobody was put "in their place." LMAO. Let me get this straight. You schedule ride alongs with reps, because you think that is your job. The reps laugh at you because you are clueless. We think it is ridiculous that you were even hired. The fact that you were even hired "is just plain dumb." Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so unhappy, can't stand the Cart-Peter show, go elsewhere. Another idea would be to go above their heads, provide solutions, and stand on your own 2 feet. Get other reps to join in and express these concerns. I go back to some of the earlier replies and realize that you do obviously make too much money. Otherwise, why do you work there? Why do you stay? Why hasn't anyone left? Obvious that the cents outweighs your sense of self-worth and satisfaction. Cart rules you if you just blab the same story.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've been exposed. Probably best to just shut your mouth. We know who you are. Perhaps if you contributed anything at all to the company we would listen. Kinda like the two you referenced.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales reps are pissed, someone got exposed, and management sucks it. Bwwwahaha. I want to meet you people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would like to offer $50000 to the person who can tell me who all is participating in these comments
    Some numbnuts believe they can identify individuals via an open forum. Safe to say that you are a liar underperforming fktard.
    In love, Miss Cleo(ooooops you now know who I am).

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll. We still know, lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know you too, lol. u can expect more ridealongs, lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are all dumb dumb dumb dumb. Did I mention dumb??????????????????????
    I know 2 TMs at this jokeass company and if they get a paycheck then it is no wonder that you minion bitches are being ruled.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so jealous?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We still know who you are.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I know what you did last summer... U fucking dork. If you build it she will cum!
    ChChChAhAhAh! LMMFAO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is totally appropriate for your level of understanding. Hey now, I'm trying to help you out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a social justice warrior name.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumber

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still know who this. Nice try

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so we getting paid or not?