Diatherix Labs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iquity rules

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is a great opportunity for Diatherix. If you don't see this then perhaps you are an idiot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's confirmed. You are the idiot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see they are hiring. Can ANYONE give honest feedback in working with this company? Salary, commission, benefits,

And how difficult is the product to sell? I've had huge issues where I'm at with coverage, so not looking to jump ship if it's not better. But your technology looks great. Insights?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since there is only one position that is currently open, I can only "guess" the one you are looking at. IT'S NOT BETTER!
    • No coverage. Let me repeat, no coverage.
    • If you can sign up 50 new clients and get half to send in a test, you will be a "rock star."
    • Now the problem. Those 25 new clients WILL get bills for the full amount and will complain to you and inevitably stop sending.
    • As long as you can keep signing up new accounts you will be ok. That is until you get chastised because your dollar volume sucks. See the pattern?
    • Make no mistake, you WILL BE BLAMED FOR THE LACK OF INSURANCE COVERAGE!
    • This charade has been going on for 6 years now.
    • And then...the new DM, recently hired, that knows nothing about what you do or the obstacles that present, will be dispatched to ride with you, numerous times, to save the day. Or he will put you on a plan. Either way, he keeps his job, and you are left twisting in the wind.
    • Yep, the technology looks great
    Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice is to run don't walk from this company!! The CEO has an office 2 hours away and has no idea what goes on inside of Huntsville. The COO is completely checked out and is waiting to die or retire. The R&D is a joke!! Nothing useful added in years because the guy in charge of it has NO outpatient experience and has a huge ego.. So won't listen to what the TMs need in the field. There is nobody in charge inside of Huntsville so the departments do pretty much what they want... On top of all that, they really don't like the Sales force. They feel they are spoiled and overpaid so they are in no hurry to help you in the field.
    There are VPs on the payroll that probably work 15-20 hours a week..NOBODY has any idea what their job is... Oh and they are 2 hours away from the Lab as well

Place is messed up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I haven't heard back from the manager. Maybe it is for the best because this seems extremely difficult.

What does that mean the client will get the bill?? How much is the test??
    And how are reps trained if they are only hiring just for a few territories, or one!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the nonsense. Move on and consider yourself very lucky. The DM for that territory is a total douche bag. Same for the Director of sales (don't even know the asses title) and the VP of global sales (her VP designation means nothing like the rest of the VP's, just a title with no substance).

You are a fool if you pursue this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, sir. Experience does not matter in regards to management. Say the right thing and you will be welcomed into management with opened arms. We will hire anyone that says the right thing. Experience is vastly overrated at Diatherix.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other anonymous people on this feed are speaking truths. Diatherix gives everyone VP titles. These titles do not reflect promotion, talent, or knowledge. Betty Hawkins was "let go" from previous jobs and follows the CEO around tucking his shirt-in and combing his hair. Jennifer, another VP, has no experience. She pesters people with silly tasks in order to give herself something to do. Geeeesh who is in charge over there?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just go to the website and look under the leadership and team tabs....hmmmmmm.....experience....i think not.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwwahaha. This sounds like it could be a Netflix series. So let me sum this up...Betty is a pharma reject, Jennifer has no experience and is a major pest, and this Peter guy stinks at being a manager? Did I miss anything here? To me I would think this would be the ideal place to work....bwwwwahaha.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer to your question? It's pretty clear that the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that the reps here complain constantly yet are VASTLY overpaid. Many of them could not get hired anywhere else. It is abundantly clear that the sales management team are also sub par but know whose ass to kiss(aka Denny and Dopey Randy). If I was an employee of this company I stay far far away from these self absorbed VP's and whiny reps. Drop the salaries, decrease the territory size, and let the strong survive.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just make sure that you clock in and clock out. We want to make sure that we're not overpaying your hourly wage. Please make sure you are answering the phone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obvious that the culture is diminishing, crumbling, faster than you can count. When culture fades, businesses crumble.
    How can this vp of sales be ousted. She is clearly unfit to build and maintain a sales team.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, she'll continue to take credit for what the sales reps are achieving even though she has contributed nothing to their success. If you simply ask them they will tell you. The problem is nobody is asking the question because they don't want to hear the truth

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if someone is taking credit and no one is raising a flag then this vp must have them scared or these reps are making to much coin most people who are in these roles are normally the worst at sales. They use scare tactics and micro mang every one. You whiners need to speak up or keep quiet and get over it. Diath rep seem like spoiled children

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody here is scared or spoiled. Reps are paid on what they bring in. Curious to know what you mean by making too much coin. It appears you are clueless