Diabetes division is a complete failure

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2015 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever since the merger with bms/amylin this place has turned into an absolute sh#t show. What a complete disaster. Merging three company cultures and management is a recipe for failure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave you cry baby

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? How so? Elaborate please.

By the way, why not just spell out the word shit? Do you feel classier inserting a pound sign? Is that really necessary on Cafe Pharma? Think...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diabetes is doing great! I am able to hide quite well amongst my counterparts. Quit complaining and be thankful you have this 3 hour-per-day job! Frenchie has our backs! He will have us to $45 billion in sales in no time! I tell you what, go out today, make a few fake calls, and invite your significant other to a afternoon movie, then go to a happy hour somewhere! Life will seem so much better if you do!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Onglyza was killing it prior to the merger.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent advice! I took you up on it and had a great day with my spouse! Definitely will do this every week or so!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im with the OP.
    But who's to blame? Is it Topher or Hudson?

The DSS - ESS program has failed. Each side hates each other, so what happens, no synergy, we just lose motivation.
    not happy here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then the EBDs should be getting together and ironing out a solution - but that might affect their little empires.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True true.
    If nobody cares enough to do the work then nobody changes anything.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you expect from a division that is selling Onglyza and Byetta?
    We've been selling against Byetta the minute Bydureon was approved.