Dexcom contract?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dick head. .. check out the Omni pump by Insulet... same thing! So it's not the only one on the market!
    Dexcom and Insulet used to be partners but they parted ways recently due to a disagreement.... Dexcom wants to use an app ( on your phone)to monitor and regulate the insulin.
    . it is a removable insulin pump ! Patients can wear up to 72 hours vs having an implant. And to continue, Insulet prefers to have a separate PDA that syncs with the removable "injectable".

It's a SMALL contact to start- so don't get too excited until you see posts inyourarea.. great company, great product.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was offered a position as well! Displaced Publicis rep!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Career destination! PLEASE! People talk and hiring was made on the old saying "its not what you know, it's who you know" That's life. Karma! When it doesn't work out......remember to look at yourself. NE DM

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To clarify, the dexcom is a cgm used to monitor blood sugar as an alternate/adjunct to finger pricks. Omnipod is a tubeless insulin pump. They work great together and are certainly not the same thing. Just points of clarification. Any TM's out there? I was offered 85k base $160+ at plan. Is this true? Good company?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, currently interviewing for a backfill with Dexcom. Can anyone tell me the salary range?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$60K with $3300 monthly bonus at 100%, $800/mo car allowance + .19/mile, decent bennies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you!