Dervishian Sucks

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No ALI for the PVS's? You just sealed our fate you bunch of no-nothings

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut the fuck up Dervisian with you and the need to learn physiology. this is why we can't fucking sell anything

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey MD-nobody fucking understands what UHVCIN. Its a marketing term, not a medical term you asshole. You truly do live in a different world than most of us if you think this is a selling point

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fuck gutless bastard. That didn't answer the elephant in the room. Since there's no change, there will be no change in my promotional efforts, which means the bare minimum form me. And probably lots of others too. Way to stick your head in the fucking sand. Your strategy for PAD will fall far short of the expectations.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fuck gutless bastard. That didn't answer the elephant in the room. Since there's no change, there will be no change in my promotional efforts, which means the bare minimum form me. And probably lots of others too. Way to stick your head in the fucking sand. Your strategy for PAD will fall far short of the expectations.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No new resources! Use the same old, haggard patient profile cards. Change course to now talk about PAD to vascular surgery. Good move but without limb ischemia date, revasc info, bleeding, etc., they don't give a flying F%$# about a CV trial. Then be sure they don't see the NS difference in the primary composite. Yeah, good thinking MD. Nothing new, all old, and mostly irrelevant in the vascular office. No doubt we'll all be out of jobs next year because of your lack of leadership and vision, oh, and yeah, market acumen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about old prick ass cancelling all 2S meetings and doing it virtually? What the fuck? How is this dick able to keep his job.

Get rid of him, get rid of the bottom feeding fucks from the legal department, and let us go to town with information thats fucking available for 1 year. We will be able to sell it, but not with this fuck and fuckers from legal who continue to tie our hands

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did MD really cancel the regional 2S meetings?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check your mail slug. between selling a shit drug we then get reps like you who don't know what the fuck is going on

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nice. Where is my Bouhla? I am ready to rock and roll. Who needs to check email when you are cranking up the PAD scripts?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't even know how to spell the authors name stupid fuck and here you are telling us how great you are. I've got something for you to suck on dick

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I continue to be amazed at this woman's incapacity. MD is the absolute worse! His commitment to the CV team was revealed this week as he cancelled all travel 2S district meetings. How fucking pathetic this loser is. Grape tits side kick is much worse-that would be LA. Good fucking grief, how much worst can it get before they fire this worthless turd?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with the last poster about things being poorly run right now but I honestly do not think there is any reason to have a 2S meeting. Unless we have new resources coming we should just do it remotely. Our division and others that seem to be ahead of the nation have long focused on the PAD space with Zontivity. There is a market there even without being able to talk about the benefit in CLI patients. My bigger concern is what comes this fall or in late 2016 without a new CV product in light of the lipid franchise going away. I guess we will see shortly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Der-fucking-vishian!!!!! I love that name as it suits him so well.

I agree with you. And leave it to our fearless team of leaders to not address the important issue of job security in the future. And, with nothing new as far as resources, I don't believe we will do much better in the PAD world.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things look pretty dicey for our group. Anyone have any new updates on our future ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an update. Dervishian fucks up PAD promotion as well. Sealed our fate. We're gone by year end

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things have been awfully quiet lately.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anybody else just sick of this shit? Begging physicians, pimping them to write a drug that's marginally effective and very expensive? Sick of the LA shit calls? Like she's going to help me overcome the problems with this fuck drug. So sick of this biatch drug. Just give us our packages and let us find another job with real fucking drugs that work and that aren't overpriced. It would be one thing if it were overpriced and actually did provide significant benefit. But no, we get shit to sell, shit to sell with, and shit for management directions. Wow. Way to go Merck ass

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Humph. I'm hearing something about jerk-off MD leaving us. Anybody hear the same thing? It would sure explain the stunning silence we're getting from him

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dervisian-what a total bufoon and tool. There is no direction from any leader right now. Pretty pathetic to pay this guys and his sidekick from the contract sales force. Nothing will get done until they are gone. And maybe it's already to late to save anything.

MD-you suck!