Dervishian Sucks

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

except the reps aren't the scrubs-the coaches are. has anyone heard of the 3rd party that did and assessed the "messaging" to customers last year? I understand that the feedback was direct: "...its not the representatives!"

IN your face MD

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that we have not had great support form corporate when it comes to resources, academic buy-in, advertising etc. The real question is does the company license another cardiac product to keep our group or not? If not, I think we will see real change by the fall. Any thoughts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Punt!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think your on the right track, but I also believe they will give it more time than that. It looks like the PAD guidelines may be pushed back toward the end of the year, or maybe even into next year. I think we will be okay for this year. After that, who knows.

And we know we rely on shit-lips MD or LA to address the big elephant in the room. All they do is punt. Never answer a question directly.

He never has actually.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey MD-
    you still sitting there with your thumbs up your ass?
    zero from you
    nothing
    nada
    wheres the pep talks?
    hows the bongo playing coming along
    still blowing it out?

you're a pathetic slug who should lose his job immediately

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why thank you very much schlep rep. I will heading over to help with Dulera whilst you will get pinks. You will not be here past July one! Calls are a comin punk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, right fuck ass

we'll see

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost troll-bait

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is like the blind leading the blind

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't like the idea of this thread getting pushed back so everyone forgets this idiotic moron at the head of the ship.

Dervisian has been our own worse enemy. He has given us nothing of fucking value. No resources. And then his henchman, I mean henchwoman, has been busy working the phones with reps who don't have any sales of Zontivity, like she fucking knows what to do. She is clueless, just like the jackass dervisian is.

Fire his ass. And fire her ass too. Then hire someone who has some competence. Please. This guys sucks. In the words of another poster, this guy sucks ass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" you know this is going to blow the lid off the place don't you?"

Oh yeah? When? That was 1.5 years ago you piss-ant scrub

When are you going to leave so that we can have some chance of success.

And don't put that EPBU squatter in your place either. We don't need jelly-nipples gumming up the works.

Hey Liz-I can't sell any Z- how about a conference call so I can take some of your successful pointers? What's that ? You've never sold any yourself?

Holy shit Sherlock-what have we got ourselves in to?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Nimrod

Every other therapeutic group gets occasional updates from their "leaders." I wonder why we never hear from M or L? Seems they have nothing to say-ever

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats because he just keeps dick-assing it until he finds another internal job

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on now Dick, please give MD a break. The corn-holer needs more time. He's been out closing doctors about why they aren't using vorapaxar.

Are you telling me that those 5 diabetics in your lobby wouldn't benefit from vorapaxar doctor?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How pathetic MD and company is. Can they do anything right?

Shit-ass company with shit-ass drugs, with shit-ass people to lead

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK THIS

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? Does anybody know what's going on? Anybody from the marketing team understand what we try to do every day? How about the cost of Z for Med D? I've never been associates with such a group of unrealistic expectations and mis-information in my life.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? Does anybody know what's going on? Anybody from the marketing team understand what we try to do every day? How about the cost of Z for Med D? I've never been associates with such a group of unrealistic expectations and mis-information in my life.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dervishian-address the elephant in the room asshole
    LA-shut the fuck up and learn the business before you interject your expertise

Not

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance overview-handicap us even more your fucking bunch of idiots.