Dervishian Sucks

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can I get my hair to be perfect like yours? I'm talking as a female

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just use my blow-dryer and go to a really good hair coloring beauty salon. It takes me some time in the morning to get it looking right but as you can see, it's perfectly in place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats it dervishian. continue sitting on your skinny ass while your cv team melts. do nothing about it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect him to do?

He doesn't know what to do

Understand?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey big MD-are we blowing the lid off yet?

Oh, we aren't? I wonder why? You and your team have got to be one of the most inept groups of people I've ever seen. No resources. Any that's given to us is wrapped up in plastic. How pathetic can you be? Never mind, don't answer that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The silence is deafening!

Great leadership traits dervishian

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone else hearing the rumor that Team 3 and our CV group will be gone by October 31? There seems to be a lot of chatter on other Merck threads about this. I would prepare for the worst.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its sounds possible, unless we have end up selling a licensed drug-which is also a possibility.

What i like is the mum-ness coming from the dervisian marketing team. They didn't address it at the last meeting. The 2S meeting is being planned. They won't address the elephant in the room. If they tell us there will be cuts, they know we won't work and will use this time to find employment elsewhere. After all, we have to see the shit out of Z and V until December so lets not let anyone know our true intent. Pretty lousy MD and Co.

I know I won't be working for the remainder of the year. I'll take the package, thank you, and then find another job selling against this shit company and kick their ass. They want to dick with me, I'll give it right back to them.

What do you think of that MD, Liz-whatever your name is, and Kenny boy? Tough shit. And a lot of the CV team will be doing the same thing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mirror your sentiments. Im doing much of the same. No need putting in the time if we're going to be gone. Let them sort it out. Bunch of losers anyway.

I heard MD is fishing for another gig anyway. Same with Lynn Pyne.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No no...LP has informed me that we will not be having layoffs this year and that we would be getting at least one drug in the near future. Don't remember the drug name but it began with an R I think. Who knows? This place sucks!

Can we have some leadership?

"No, you can't."

The end.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be no word from the lightweight that leads our division. Or the featherweight that he hired from EPBU

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like we are now not going to have a national 2S meeting. I think this makes total sense because I have no idea what else when discuss with our current Zontivity data.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have data for zontivity?

Thats news on me.

Oh-you mean all our plastic covered pieces that nobody reads?

Yeah, that shit will never sell.

What do you say Dick?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh goodie!!! Our 2S meeting has been scheduled! Do we get to see Markie and Lezboat playing the bongoes again? Please?

What a freaking waste of money and time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well? What's the story MD? Anything to add or will you let the team drown because you're lack of integrity? You're a real POS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U R all gone, calls coming b4 Memorial Day. That will teach you not to post trash. Speaking of which, time to take out the garbage!:D

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah right fecal face. we have national meeting to relaunch Z. Nice try though. Oh, the uneducated rookies among us

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV rep here, I think it is unlikely that we will get calls before Memorial Day wknd stating that we are gone. However, look at how Zontivity NRXs have softened again nationally and you can see how it is certainly a possibility. The CTEP drug looks like a long shot at best and we have nothing else to promote with Zontivity after December 12th. Unless Merck licenses another cardiac drug we are most likely in trouble by fall. I would be actively looking right now because you do not want to start looking if and when calls come.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-huh. Eat me

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, what is your problem? I am not the guy who you accuse of posting the same message over and over but I am someone who is a realist about our group and what might happen before the end of the year. I am not saying we will all be let go but it is possible. You might want to take your head out of the sand and stop the name calling.