Dervishian Sucks

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and look for other employment fool. Remember, you will be competing with tens of thousands of laid off schleps for a 60k contract job. Do not forget, you will be asked for verifiable and documented sales numbers. With your tanking Zont rx's your resume will be filed in the trash. Your career is over dung heap. I will be moving over to another posh Merck C suite job with my pals!

Be well,
    MD

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dip-shit MD tells me one time at a meeting: "just explained the novel mechanism of action, and sit back and let the doctor talk himself right into using it..."

Yeah, that's really happening MD. You seem to be well grounded in reality.

NOT?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mark, you dweebe! I explained the MOA to one of my providers today. I also told him that you told us that cardiologists dont understand the how Z works. He told me to tell you that your an arrogant prick asshole. What medical school did you go to? He wanted to know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrogance is what this company is all about

Get used to it

It won't change

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Few months ago had a field "visit" with MD. Brought him into a few clinics, one of which was an important customer I've known for a long time. MD starts to pepper with comments and questions. Long story short-I'm told to never bring that SOB back in again. "I don't need to take a medical lesson from a guy who graduated in slickster-ese."

'Nuf said. If you have a day with MD, beware. He can't help himself. And he's too stupid to know when to be embarrassed. But he is

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha!!!! I know what you mean. The Dervishian showed up in my territory a while back and got all visitors banned from the office. Nice going Dervishian. Keep your fucking "challenges" to yourself. It doesn't work with professionals, certainly not with cardiologist. The Dervishian was wrong but we don't want to let the facts get in the way. Learn how to behave in the office will you?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like the Big Short and you are so stupid you will be asking yourselves what happened. Tic tock, patent expiry, failing Vora and NO new products will be given to you. Just remember, at Xmas you will not have a company car or job. What the heck do you think is going to happen? I suggest you find other employment right away, Toys R Us is hiring. I am tired of the whining and placing blame, too late for that.

MD

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing lard ass

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then maybe you should apply to me a manager at Toy R us. After all, it might be the last time you could say you were a previous "manager" during the interview process. And if they ever find out how you've destroyed this division, look out.

I hear toys is actually a better place to work than here a merck. So, hurry on over before one of your sales team beats you to the punch and gets the job.

DL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can this idiot do anything right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, okay. Thanks Dick

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay Dervishian. Were are the scripts? Even those who once wrote the few they did in the past have stopped prescribing. Any reason why? Whatever happened to the bullshit meeting you were at where the doc says that new data "is going to blow the lid off?" What a bunch of horse shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That you Lear? I always knew you read CP!!!! Haha....dont worry...we all do...we won't tell!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the 64,000 dollar question with Zontivity. Why do people that write 2-3 scripts (especially for PAD) and have good outcomes, then stop writing? That is the most perplexing thing with the brand. I suspect a vast majority stop writing because of how difficult it is to get Zontivity covered and at a reasonable cost. I also think some of our cards just are not convinced that the PAR 1 is that significant. The other thing that is hurting the brand is the lack of engagement with academic thought leaders in the large academic centers. Look at th the territories doing well and you will see that most of our Z biz comes from suburban territories. Lack of managed care help and not getting it done with academic cards is why the brand has so few scripts nationally.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds similar to what is happening with Belsomra. What in the world are the managed care teams working on? Doesn't seem to be the drugs we are paid to sell.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do some to be pretty inept at best. What the hell do they do all day? Not much from what I can tell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

managed Care... Jammy jobs... Get a real sales job

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managed care team sucks ass! They do like devishian-lots if talking but no action.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean they talk a lot, there's no action, and they know nothing. Yes, that MD and Co., Inc. Heard MD will be gone by year end and replaced with someone new-if there are any drugs to promote. Way to screw up the works MD and marketing group

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least I have some scripts and some decent breadth. If you do it my way I'll show you how to walk across the stage