1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice
Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the f@ck even works at this company anymore?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean someone there actually cares enough about an employee to work around their health issue so that they can keep their job? I want a job there!! This anonymous person sounds like someone who probably lost their job because they contributed less than the ones that kept their jobs. whine, whine, whine...blame it on everyone else, especially the hard working pharmacists who probably are glad you are gone!

Get a life people...no one knows what is happening at DermaTran but the owners of DermaTran. All compounders, including my own business, are suffering because of the greed of the others out there who have about bankrupted Tricare (don't even get me started about Express Scripts). Oh, and I would bet that no one is FORCING you to work 32 hours. If you don't like it, you should go somewhere else and take your attitude with you. (I hope you don't show up on my doorstep)!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this shit show is farting along on fumes

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real classy Dermatran. Closed down the California pharmacy giving the employees a whole 24 hours notice.
    No severance...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dermatran is sinking like the Titanic. If you work there, get out. If you are thinking about working there, DON'T!

8. Landshark

Landshark Guest

If you were working there and what a new job, let me know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first off unless you have worked for this company then you shouldn't make assumptions. As far as the company goes well let see if the head pharmacist that was there from the beginning leaves then something is up! So don't be so quick in make irrational statements. Their employees are dwindling and they've let go several of their customer service reps. So if you want a job which you probably won't have next year then by all means apply away and be prepared to be laid off or "temporary" laid off.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this bullshit talk is hilarious. From posters saying DT was closing in May of 2015....guess what they're still open. They still have contracts with ESI and Tricare. Feel free to call yourselves and verify . Caremark is gone, but most reimbursement is shit anyways so not exactly a big loss there. However, the company itself is a joke. Don't involve yourself, and if you are involved then distance yourself as quickly as possible. I don't forsee the doors being open a whole lot longer now that Caremark is finished with them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im surprised that DT is still standing. Congratulations!