Dermatology division......

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the world is going on here???? All my doctors are telling me they have nit seen a rep in months. Are you guys still peddling all those me 2 drugs???? Allergen and Galderma are cleaning up right now.

You guys are the laughing stock of the industry!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thee is no Derm at Valeant. Maybe 1 guy on Derm inside, that's it. Unless there is a great unveiling of Derm expertise soon( since everyone left), this launch of BRODA as 4TH LINE.....is lame in the gates.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with the 4th line especially with the pressure on payers, availability of biosimilars for TNF alpha, and 2 clean IL-17a that have already been on the market for a year. Plus there are other immunosupressants coming to the party even this year with what looks like similar efficacy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is anyone working in Q1 since they guaranteed us a bonus? Doctors think we have left dermatology. Smart move BH! Way to right the ship.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes dipshit and you should leave now if you're not. Entitled lazy folks don't belong here, you're an embarasment to yourself and the rest of us if that's your thinking. Give BH some time, these things don't change overnight.