Dermatology Division Benefits/Package

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2016 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share benefits/package information for this new division? I know Subaru is the car being offered. How about 401k, vacation, insurance, etc..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously not a Pfizer rep. Nothing special about it. It's the usual Pfizer package.

1. Nissan Altima unless you are in mountain area. Comes out of check every 2 weeks. If want someone else to use the car have to pay extra every pay period.
    2. Medical, dental, eye, life, AD&D. You want more you pay more.
    3. 401K w match. Will change in '17 since they dumped the pension plan.

I'm sure like everyone else, we have been definitely paying a lot more the last few years. Has made me much choosier in selecting certain benefits and eliminating some all together.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention

3 weeks vacation, 4 weeks at 10 years

6 personal days to use in place of the days Pfizer used to give us off (Fri after thanksgiving, etc)

5 caregiver days that must be documented.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. How much do they charge us for the car? There isn't a vehicle stipend option?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

comes out to a car payment, but everyone is covered. There is a stipend, but really strict when it comes to cost, year, mileage. They give u money per mile but all maintenance is on you. Not bad if small territory. Not worth it if in a large one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did you get an offer already??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told a Subaru is the vehicle. Where does the stipend come into play?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron. I hope you don't get hired.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mama didn't call me a moron last night hahaha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car charge is $150/mo and $50 more for spouse to drive it.

stipend is a ripoff. Way too many rules and they can change the stipend on you after you decline the company car. Then you are sol with less than promised and your own car with all the risk.