Dermatology Business For Sale

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you getting your information? Aesthetics business was off how much? And naftin? Neurology probably not much better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somethings are higher, some are lower, but the overall business is higher; both in revenues and in EBIT. I am sorry if it doesn't fit your doomsday scenario, Chicken Little.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a reality check for you that hopefully you'll read after topping off Bill's coffee this morning. You are clueless as to the real sales and EBIT figures here at Merz. Clueless! You probably have no clue what EBIT means. Bill is looking over his shoulder every day as there are two board members who do not approve of his move out of GSO. This is fact! I do not see anyone else on here making such bold statements and I would not be making them if not true! I am not trying to alarm any of BH's butt kissers, just stating facts Yes, it is year 3 for Silly Billy. Precisely my point. The clock is ticking. BH, JH, MM, GB, DS.....pick up the phone the next time Burger King calls. Any of you could handle the drive thru! I think!?!?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? who writes this stuff?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint you, Fired Guy, but the sales and EBIT (earnings before income tax, which you did not know until I told you) are doing just fine. In fact, hitting a record this year.

By the way, I have no interest in joining you at Burger King and wouldn't think of stealing your job manning the drive-thru window.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, who writes this stuff? I can't imagine anyone mid-level or lower giving two shits about this. Who would do this? It can't be our leadership can it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be that fired guy again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the biggest dumb ass on the planet!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to hand it to you the "fired guy" response is brilliant!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you are confirming that you are the fired guy and that you also have hurt feelings.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look dumb ass you keep missing the point which confirms that you are not bright. You continue to make our leadership team and company look weak by responding to negative posts.

However, you have failed to realize this and continue lowering yourself.

No hurt feelings just very concerned if someone from our NALT team is playing stupid games on cafe pharma. Please stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of us.

Happy New Year!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What no quick comeback? cat got your tongue? or do you now realize how dumb you look by responding to these posts?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NALT responding to CO posts is what makes the company look pathetic.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UGLY!
    I am an outsider that checked out these threads b/c I was considering this company. After reading these threads, trust me, I am the one that feels "dumb" for considered joining such an angry toxic group of people.

The posters on here are horrible, whoever you are! The way you talk, act, disrespect the business and each other tells me I want nothing to do with any of you or a culture like this. (CafePharma perspective or not.) What a bunch of ungrateful employed people. Remember, you can quit! Also you may want to remember Karma.

I sincerely hope the New Year softens your outlook with a sense of gratitude or you find something you will feel grateful for somewhere else with other people you respect better soon. Merz will be more successful too by getting rid of the poison within as well. Then possibly Merz will be able to attract and retain new good hires.

Best of Luck

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are coming to this board as a source of information about Merz or any company, then you are an idiot and don't deserve to be employed anywhere but McDonalds.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Merz is McDonalds. Isn't the pres Ronald McDonald?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Thanks outsider for taking the time to share your thoughts. I would suggest that you look into the non-profit world were you can help other people you don't know.

Two thoughts:
    1. If you are interviewing with Merz and you use this website to figure out your employment, you are a dumb ass and we are better off.

2. But we know better. No outsider cares enough to post and go on and on with an agenda. Holy shit, you were never good at chess were you?

Embarrassed again

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Another example of a NALT member posting as an outsider and thinking they are smarter than the rest of us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BH if you focused more on your business and less on CP you'd be slightly less than a total industry joke. And spare us the reply...."I'm not BH, he is great, he would never waste his time on CP etc etc " we've read it all before.