Derm positions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My recruiter sent me a Skype request so Im assuming interviews are starting soon

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the God's honest truth. I am a top Pfizer Specialty rep, SHR, and haven't heard a thing since posting internally. If you've been contacted, then you know how they treat us here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bases $125k-130k....can anyone confirm?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be great. However, this is what managers make at Pfizer so I doubt it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

base is around $80-$85

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completed phone screen Wednesday. Pay @ 80-95, bonus at @31.....either I hear from interviewer next week or I hear via email that I have not been moved forward in process.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if this is still a correct timeline?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiters telling diff things to diff people if what you're saying is true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen next week but I know it's a waste of time since I have won so many awards in hospital sales. Primary Care HATES hospital sales and make no mistake, this "derm" opportunity is primary care.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you shouldn't be so negative. there are managers from internal Pfizer as well as those hired from outside. Unless you absolutely know the manager that will interview you, you do not know exactly what they want. I can safely say that I will not tolerate arrogant, self-assured reps who feel like they are entitled just because they are a current Pfizer employee. It's open field for me. Bring me your best talent. Good luck to all. I have had multiple phone screens and I can honestly say that there is a wide range of talent levels.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you previous poster. it's nice to hear from someone who is open-minded. Are you a manager and if so, were you recently hired? Thanks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's it?? That's nothing. That's very low in the world of Derm. What are they hiring here, PC reps?? I know not one rep w Derm experience would accept that pay.. It's very low.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is incorrect. Base is much higher. Don't believe everything you read on cafepharma.people post here with different motives.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the heck is the base then? My recruiter said she was not able to talk about the base range.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anybody been contacted by a hiring manager for an interview?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still haven't heard anything for a Skype interview. Already had phone screen.
    Has anyone heard anything yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told manager would start contacting reps the week of Oct. 17?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on the territory. I know a couple of people have been phone screened by the manager this week. Yet others are still waiting. Some don't have DM's in place quite yet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bas is 70-95k DOE. Good luck!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I hate about pharma.. So you want me to prepare and take off (risk getting fired from current company) for an interview without knowing what the base is and how much I'm gonna get paid hahahhaa!! The recruiter told me the same thing and I told the recruiter to get back to me when she has the info. Otherwise no thank you! I'll stay put. Pfizer is not paying anyone that much and no way in hell im going to prepare for an interview without knowing what I'm getting myself into. Pharma is not real sales. You wimps can't even demand to know how you're going to PAID.... LOLOL!! Losers