Derm positions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm group shouldn't of hired D. Neff in North Carolina. Was a KAM with her before she was let go.
    She is a real train wreck and looks to destroy any team or person that gets in her way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for GALDERMA...and yes 40K is real per quarter, most top reps max out around $30K-35K...don't hate, join us! We have very few openings because of the pay, and high salary, oh and we we're just voted top Derm sales force in the industry!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That won't happen at Pfizer. Target bonus is $20 K for the year, give or take.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone noticed that a high percentage of the hires are female. I can see a lawsuit happening very soon citing Pfizer's willingness to employ and promote only females and African Americans!!! Say what you want but we all know its TRUE!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA - please. You guys just lost a BOATload of reps over these past two weeks. Enjoy the sinking ship!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the DBM in Albany NY?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not complaining. Love the culture here and think we will get it right. But this launch has been anything but smooth. Have launched many a drug here at Pfizer and have not seen anything like this at all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant Scum will fuck everything up at Pfizer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$28k bonus target for the year. Lol. Joke! Valeant fucks will start negatively infecting everything because of the low bonus potential.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look around the derm offices. Who is the happiest, hardest working rep you see. You see them everywhere, no matter where you go. why? I bet it has something to do with what they pay them. they pay them a strong bonus and they pay them equity awards every quarter.

Not us
    Not Novartis
    Not Amgen
    Not AbbVie
    Not Aqua
    Not Galderma
    Not UCB
    Not Lily

wake up Pfizer. Pay us options and RSUs every quarter and we'll sell the hell out of Eucrisa, even if all we have is a PI.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. Pfizer will never give us stock or rsu's quarterly. I was promoted into this position from another cluster. Very shakey start. Valeant at the top, and inexperience at RM level. Pfizer should have stuck in house for leadership. Can't wait until activity metrics kick in. Anyone who came here from another company are in for a surprise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have negotiated a better salary. Stop complaining.