Derm positions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this was not a typical Pfizer expansion, a lot of external managers hired a lot of external reps. Very few internal. Managers are all handling things differently and moving very fast. Eventually, all will have to conform to Pfizer or they will be gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could an internal rep please answer a few questions…

What is the company car and how much do they charge for it? Do they allow you to pay for an upgrade?

How much vacation time, personal days and sick days?

What are the company holidays? Do you shut down the week of Christmas?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

altima and only Altima, unless snow state. 3 weeks vacation, work week of Christmas, except hq I believe.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone from upstate New York hear anything yet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm from NYC -- have not heard anything..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for info very helpful

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Subaru Impreza in snow states (very small car but AWD).

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did everyone give up on their recruiters?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have not heard by now, you are not getting a job. Sorry. But you are better off anyway. Pfizer wants you to be a r and f robot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like most companies these days.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did any externals get cleared yet?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad news for Southern Cali. I did my own research after seeing posts on here warning about the S California Manager initials his initial J.K. My friend contacted me saying he's a nightmare micro manager. I found out more today from someone who knew someone who worked for him he has a horrible reputation. I also just googled his name and he came up on galderma cafe pharma posts said similar negative reviews in 2015. Do your homework guys a friend called me today confirming all the posts saying he is a terror to work for. Looks like whoever posted earlier warnings is telling us the truth. Man the pay sounded great but not worth getting policed and hounded. How these people get promoted is beyond my understanding. good luck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

External & cleared

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an official rejection letter yet?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think we send those. Internal and have had interviews with other companies and have never received a rejection letter.
    Have to say after a few days in the position this is awesome. Leadership that treats us like adults. Can tell not Legacy Pfizer that's for sue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to hear. Just wait though, r and f, calls per day, media utilization and many other "check the box" metrics will slowly trickle in. It will be part of your bonus. Good luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are only 200 reps in the entire country. Not sure what you are talking about.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are too many...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they hired 270. Could have changed. I saw the maps and certain areas like florida, ny, nj, Chicago have a lot of reps and small territories.

O yea activity > productivity.