Derm positions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I received a written offer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did you have your panel interview and how long did it take for offer? Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

about three weeks ago I interviewed. Offer last week

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my verbal offer two weeks ago. Got which territory last week. Got the financials of the offer today after submitting W2s on Friday, and was told after the verbal acceptance it has been taking 2 days to get the emailed copy of the offer letter to sign.

If you didn't electronically sign your offer by EOB today, the start date is now the last week of December.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought the start date was th first week in Dec?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for the position? Originally it was around $125 and now I hear it's less than that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So can anyone confirm the final salary range since some of y'all have started to get offers? Was it the 75-95K or the 120-130K? I'm just curious since everyone on this thread stated both as the truth. I hope you all got the upper and not the lower.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the offer at 127k.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good for you. We internal candidates got the shaft on this one. Just a lateral move with no bump in pay.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got $110

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

offer came in at 120k

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, good for you indeed. I am internal and I am very surprised they gave offers out that high to externals. Bonus is weak at Pfizer compared to other companies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone get sign on bonuses or was able to negotiate salary?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is surprising

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hoping today to get some news? Recruiters don't seem to know anything? Is it wrong to reach out to manager directly ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same with me! The recruiter knows nothing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should there even be hope at two weeks since interview? I have decided not to call anyone and accept I am just not getting any type of answer either way. The recruiter didn't know anything as of last Monday and said he would let me know.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was anyone on here notified they did not get the position? I have two friends who applied along with me for various states and none of us were notified we did not get the job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen if we have not heard anything trust me the party is over. Truthfully I would have turned it down as I was not impressed with people and the way they conducted the panel interviews. It's a blessing and I'm not bitter so please don't say that. Good luck to you all.