Derm positions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! Would you mind letting us know when you interviewed and when you received the offer? Thanks!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't work for Jonas Krupp because he is a micro manager who does 3 day ride alongs with his reps. His favorite line is " If i have 8 reps on my team they better all be ranked 1-8 in presidents club".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh wow! That sounds horrible, I have never experienced anything like that nor heard of a manger who does 3 day ride alongs! He can't possibly be that bad can he? After all, cafepharma is a place to air dirty laundry are you sure and not holding a grudge. Scary though if I your telling the truth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting for an answer.
    Has anyone been offered a position (external here)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Jonas is awesome! I never worked for him, I worked on another team, but he was always great at meetings. If you had him in a breakout you didn't have to do bullshit role plays, I felt like he got it. I never heard anything but positive things from his reps too! People are mean on here lol.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to have a manager who did 4 day ride alongs but at least he was a cool guy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am from the NE---- no offer or rejection yet, waiting in limbo...... was told offers would be made "BY" the 18th.. anyone from NE have news?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't heard anything by now you are not getting the job!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In NE here.. Have offer and accepted.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the NE and I haven't been notified either way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that... Going to be a great product/launch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on your offer! Are you external?
    When this week did you hear back?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When were the NE interviews conducted? When did you receive your offer? And how was it delivered?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

External Candidate here in the South East... Panel interview was 2 weeks ago, I received my Official offer early this week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like they're a little bit behind their anticipated schedule. Congratulations!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jonas Krupp is a total tool bag douche bag. Work for him for 3 months and you will be begging to get out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Few weeks ago...via phone offer

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really true. While no indication yet, they have it in a pill...Otezla who BTW is going for AD indication.