Derm Interview

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can u recommend me some solar panel companies, Computer software companies, IT software companies so i can apply

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some Top EHR vendors:

Epic Systems
    eClinical Works
    Allscripts
    Practice Fusion
    Next Gen
    Athena Health

For a comprehensive list of Medical IT companies check out the website for Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude do your own research damn! The fella was trying to help you out and you can't even do your own company search??

Anyhow, you seem lost as hell in life. If you have to ask that, you might just be perfect to be a sample dropper since the above roles require real sales people with serious will and drive. You don't seem to have any of those LMAO. If you didn't know Valeant is under Congressional subpoena. You should research this and how it will affect the company on forward then decide if you wanna join this shit of a company. Good luck

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to work here and it's just a horrible company overall.. culture, management. Everything was horrible from management down to the counterparts you work with and you're expected to work with all 5-10 counterparts everyday. Just read all the posts on here and on the Internet, those should all be red flags.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot micromanaged by the most idiotic DM's in the industry. the DM in my territory is a complete waste.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize none of these people work at Valeant right? Good luck with the interview.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually do work for this company jackass. The comments on here all sound accurate with this &hit show of a company! Low pay, bonus sucks, micromanaged out the ass, useless dm's and a gazillion products we make crap bonus on. Primary care work and pay and that's nothin but the truth!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. And, it's freakin' embarrassing to work for this company! Just read the headlines since last November. :(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Wonder how much in bonus you make talking all that jazz. We all know only a handful of reps maybe in derm are makin good money. Just look at the rankings. Everyone's bonus suck a&@. We slave like hell working for little pay in this company. Management can't and doesn't do jack about crappy managed care. Most patients hate Walgreens. Man your dm must've lubed you up really good to come on here defending this pos!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 10 open positions near where I am and they've been up for months. That says alot. I'm waitin for employee stocks to vest and gettin up outta this place. Previous posts are all dead on. Horrible working environment than anything else. Not only your DM is on your ass but so is the Regional Mgr These useless bastards come out for field rides at the last minute trying to validate their jobs. And like another poster said counterparts left and right who will probably stab you in the back so watch out. Valeant by far is the worst company I've worked for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never worked at a company where there weren't layoff rumors, both founded and unfounded...that's pharm for you. Everything everyone is saying on here about base salaries sucking is true, although everyone in my region cleaned up last year in terms of bonuses...38-50k/quarter was the general range. I admit I'm an enthusiastic, purple-bleeding, Hillary Clinton-loathing guzzler of Valeant Kool-aid and yet I still cannot IMAGINE why anyone not already here would want to come work at Valeant given everything that's been in the media. Oh, yeah, and our goals are totally unrealistic. But whatevs.