Dentsply- Good company to start out with???

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John you now can get rid of the dead weight of reps in your region without HR blocking you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why so few brothers and sisters in this company?????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great company to start out with and a great one to build a career within dental. Dentsply is well respected inside and outside the dental industry. What seperates Dentsply from other companies is the quality of its management team. They develop talent like few other companies in the dental space. They have real processes and spend time developing people. If you dont perform than you are let go. They are tougher on their leaders in this respect then most companies...they really walk their talk. There simply have the best managers in dental. A good manager can make your career a bad one can negatively impact you for years. So if you are thinking of starting out in dental this company is blue chip. The best divisions are there implant and endo. GAC is also a market leading ortho company. Don't listen to the negativity on this post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division do you work for? Are you a manager? How long have you been at Dentsply? Where about is your territory?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

give me a f**king break. What are you smoking?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you HR for speaking up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard you are having your National Sales Meeting in Philly in January was the North Pole already booked?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat yourself on the back, dentsply manager. What a moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this true?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is true the North Pole was booked

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Just a not-so-subtle reminder that it will be a cold day in Hell before Dentsply values its employees above peformance plans.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a relative who drives past a Dentsply building near o'hare in chicago. Says the y has been missing for sometime. It just says "Dentspl".

What kind of pride do these people have when they don't care how their name is displayed where they work? Or is Dentsply changing to a new logo? This morale is just so characteristic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO That's pretty funny. The reason the "Y" was taken down is because it stands for "You" and everyone who works at Dentsply knows they don't care about "You"

Pretty damn telling if you ask me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At my interview they told me they have 26 regional managers, 4 area managers. What do these people do? Why not more reps on the street so the territories are not so large?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With questions like this you will never get hired. Only worry about making your number and do not question anything

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applying to a few different places including dentsply. Although not sure after reading all these posts!

Can anyone confirm what type of pre-employment drug testing they perform? Is it blood, urine or hair?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this an old post but I had to laugh. Is that Matt guy still an RSM for Dentsply in Dallas in their implant division? Just wondering because this description of the Dentsply "quality" in management, they are in trouble.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Urine as of 2 yrs ago. But unless it's a great offer or you're desperate for work, go elsewhere. The mgmt for this company is horrible and the antithesis of employee focused. Priorities are: 1. Margins. 2. Margins. 3. Margins. 4. Management blowing each other. 5. Margins.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate your honesty and insight.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there even companies like this in this dental. I dont need someone to tell me what and where I should buy. Go direct to the manufacture and save the money for your business rather than giving it to these supply houses! These reps dont care if the sell you one thing this month and try to sway you into another the next month because they have some type of spiff!