Dendreon

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2016 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Everyone:

A friend mentioned to me that there is a job opening in the Quality department at the Dendreon facility in Seal Beach, CA. Can anyone give me the inside scoop on this facility and the management team there? I am not sure that I should apply, so I would appreciate any input.

Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run. Fucking run!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're between jobs, a paycheck is a paycheck. Nice people but Dendreon's days are numbered. if you have a job, think real hard before you jump ship to Dendreon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, job is a job, if they hire you, go work there while you continue to look. Then when you land another stable gig, jump ship and don't look back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your responses. Could you please elaborate the reasons why one should not consider this job for the long haul? One of the primary drivers that I am considering applying is that it is close to home.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company cares about no individual. Will get rid of you on a whim. They bring black folders around and hand them out. You will not know from week to week. And to top it all off, company could be bankrupt in the future. It is like going to work for Enron before they collapsed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't hire you if your primary driver was that you close to work. It doesn't give us confidence that you want to contribute much, and it shouldn't give you confidence we are worth your while just because we are closer to you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you currently employed at a stable job? If yes and the commute is bad, that's not a good enough reason to go to Valeant. Regardless, you should always do some research on the company that you're interested in, financially, the products that they sell, doctor's perception, etc.

If you're not working or already in a deadend job, then just apply and see what happens. What do you got to lose? At worst, you can see how they operate and you can brush up on your interviewing skills. They may pay more, it may be closer, but they will dump you in a second (RIF or sell division) or it could also go bankrupt.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second that!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor leadership. Extremely poor. There is hardly anyone with good leadership skill and the sad thing is they don't know it. Run!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is this deal closing?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest