Dear Conrad...

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2016 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... if you are one ounce the leader Novartis thinks you are, and one ounce the leader we hope you are, you will listen to the courageous rep who spoke up on the HAS KPI call. First and foremost, the answers to the problems with this company (and this launch) are in the field, not home office... but you have created a culture through the current ABLs where good ideas are squashed. Those who have spoken up AND PROVIDED SOLUTIONS have been called "cancers", "trouble-makers", or (my favorite) "squeaky wheels"... "and nobody likes a squeaky wheel". If I had a nickel for every time I was told "we can't do that" or "I'm sure they are looking into that" (which is code for "I don't want to hear about this again") I could have retired 6 months ago. In 15 years in the industry, I've never seen such and obtuse management team who refuse to funnel up the reality we are facing in the field. Secondly, let's talk about these new KPI's. Ohhh KPI's. Thanks for nothing Alisha. You say the elephant left the room... uh, no it didn't, you just replaced it with another elephant. 40% customers out to a program?!!! 15-months post launch? Who's the moron that came up with this? Oh, right, you don't think "you've got this" but rather "if these monkeys would just get these docs out to programs they would write more". We have tried to get them out, and if they came out once they certainly don't need to come out again for THE SAME DATA. And you love to tell us about your expert analysis that those doctors who are being called on more are indeed writing more... so let's expand 45 times and call on them more. I'm sure you're not going to stop patting yourself on the back for this, however have you ever considered that those doctors who are being over-called on are THE ONLY DOCS THAT WE HAVE ACCESS TO? So can we stop with the ridiculous KPIs? Or will the circus continue?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been away for awhile but what is Conrad's new position? Is he on the CV side now? In what capacity?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The environment is toxic. Back stabbing everywhere. Reps who can't generate a script with their offices blame the HAS and vise versa. Gail Myburg's wrath in the NE continues to create such a negative environment and it trickles down through the abl's and reps. How the Fuck does she continue to be allowed to function like she does??!! Many of the abl's don't have or aren't allowed to have an original idea. Rather they are the puppets with their strings pulled by the puppet master. The reps don't feel like their ABL's have our backs. It's troublesome to know that most if not all feel like the nsm was nothing more than a dog and pony show. A few of the managers including my own do nothing but condescend other reps during field rides. He is a know it all but does zero to enhance the selling process. Myself and other reps spend more time doing damage control after field rides and hope he doesn't say or do anything that will ultimately get our asses uninvited to the office and departments next time around. CONRAD, ALISHA AND HR.. please listen up. If you don't listen to the field and STOP the Gail Myburg's of this organization and her puppet ABL's from creating this environment, you'll end up spending far more time cleaning up a giant mess and far less time building something good

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA HA HA HA you could of taken this thread from the NSBU last year. Alisha is a fake and phony she left the NSBU in a mess. Conrad is a asshole who manages by fear yet HR does nothing. Good luck with these two clowns.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conrad isn't doing anything, he has his nose too far up Alisha's ass. He is the consummate ass kissing, brown nosing jerk. He manages by intimination and threat. Go look at his glowing recommondation of Alisha on Linkedin, if that isn't kissing ass I don't know what is. Note if you will no similar recommendation by Richard. Richard is gone and Conrad is still here. Makes you wonder.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the south and my manager is a new person with Conrad gone. The past 6 years under him has ruined so many lives. I just want to thank Conrad for leaving the NSBU. Our meeting was amazing fun and positive what a difference with that asshole gone. I thought of leaving but now I am staying because I think the new leadership team cares about us. Thanks again Conrad for leaving the entire NSBU thanks you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conrad was probably forced out. He got away with more than anyone I have ever witnessed, but even his tenure as a bully and pathetic leader has come to an end. He has single handedly destroyed 3 business units that I know of. He has an active law suit against him out of ATL. Add this active suit to the many the company has already settled because of him. UNBELEIVABLE!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why is this guy still here who is protecting him. He has cost the company 100 million dollars in sales and turnover

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conrad showers with his socks on