Dateline NBC information requested.

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2016 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, my name is Marvin Jacks a producer here at Dateline. We are producing a story about pharmaceutical companies and the products, pricing and medical needs made by such. We are featuring other great companies such as Turing and Insys just to name two. Please call me collect at 212-664-4444 212-664-7864 for more information. hat should we investigate? Do you know of a story that we should pursue at NBC News? We're about investigative reporting on topics that matter: corruption, conflicts of interest, broken systems, abuses by institutions and individuals with power, whether that's government, nonprofits, or the press itself.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And my name is mr short seller. please let's pump up stories here all day long and bring share price down! Relentlessly, also on Christian holidays as we just don't care and money never sleeps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry good Buddy, I don't by junk.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be fun you freaks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call me collect? You had me until that line. Would I avoid the "long distance" changes? Are you 80 or 90 years old? Good job posting this "on the line" though. Lol