Date for 4th Quarter Bonus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello: Many of us are getting a huge bonus 4th quarter. I would like to maximize my 401k savings to reach 18,000 as soon as possible so it usually takes a pay period. I would like to contribute roughly 55% of bonus. Thank you if you know the date. Go Shire!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March 31

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is such a scam. I'm due $15 in OBU. I may have worked a total of 40 hours all quarter. My goal is to make more next quarter working less. How did everyone else do?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you did poorly and deserve to be fired

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch! Maybe I didn't make as much as you. I do think I did pretty good when you break it down to an hourly rate. Thoughts?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when we are getting our Q4 bonus?!??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March 31 2018

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March 17 was confirmed by my RD.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From Sales Anlaytics
    "Payout timelines are the same as usual - 10 weeks after the end of the quarter.
    Payouts for Q4 2016 will not occur until March 10.

The date can move depending upon any issues that may arise. The representatives get their bonus statements the same week as payouts ."

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that payout bonus does not consistently come 10 weeks after the end of the quarter.
    News flash to sales analytics-------
    IF The bonus came at the same time every quarter ....
    PEOPLE WOULD NOT ASK-
    PEOPLE ASK BECAUSE IT NEVER COMES AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales analytics....not clear about your response. March 10 is the 10th week, but it is not a pay week. So, does that mean we are getting bonus on May 10 (the 10th week) or May 17 (the 11th week)? Or does it mean it depends on "what your definition of the word "Is" is"?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got our Q4 bonus last year on March 4th! It better be in this weeks check!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't LIE sales analytics! The bonuses used to be nearly 12 weeks after quarters ended then in like 2012, they moved to about 8-9 weeks after and now they are creeping back to 10-12 weeks after. They also didn't used to have to align with payroll week. Stop screwing us Perry, the money earned in extra interest isn't worth the dissatisfaction of your reps. Mr Scrooge pretty soon you'll be visited by the ghosts of past present and future

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding is that they are STILL unsure of the payout date. I would guarantee that means that it will not be this Friday. And I'm not holding my breath for the 17th either nor am I for an off week pay date. They wouldn't pay the extra processing money to do that. To be honest-expect the 3st and if it comes on the 17th then surprise. One thing I learned in my first ever sales job was never to mess with people's pay. Apparently they haven't figured this out. It's not about "needing" the money (though for many reps this is the first decent bonus check they will have received in quite some time since last year was slim pickings on the bonus front), but it's more about your sales force feeling appreciated and motivated. The fact that we are 9 weeks out from the finish of Q4 and STILL have not been communicated even a date for the payout is beyond disturbing and not "putting the sales force at the top of the pyramid." No communication. None. At least not on anything relevant to motivating your sales force. Let's have post cards every week and global town halls all the time but we won't tell you about the important things-like information to do your job or when you will be getting paid for having done it. It shows a complete lack of respect for the sales force that you "put at the top of the pyramid." Messed up goal quota attainment numbers without any communication or explanation. Slow communication on territory alignments. Asking us not to take vacation for nearly 4 months. Trackers. I could go on and on. Each one of these things in isolation may not be horrible but put them all together and your are beginning to have a sales force who doesn't trust you and who is not motivated. Not smart as I would think you'd want a revved up field force going into a potential launch. But hey, what do I know. I'm just a peon.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How to know you're not on the top of the pyramid
    • March 1, and we still don't know when we will get our 4th quarter bonus check
    • March 1, and we have still yet to get communication as to why the numbers were messed up 2 weeks ago. They put everything on Navigator, but no mention to the issue, although they say it's been fixed.
    • March 1, and barely a word mentioned about Vyvanse hitting 2 billion in sales, a lofty stretch goal complete with a promise of "something" special if we hit it. Which we did, and I guarantee bonus payouts were never lower than in 2016.
    • March 1, and some regions have their maps and zip code lists and some don't. For a realignment that is taking place next month.
    • March 1, and we have been asked to not take vacations for 4 months while we wait for approval on a drug that won't be covered on ANY managed care plan.
    • March 1, and we still don't have a clue as to how this new indexing works. How is a commercial script counted vs Medicaid vs cash?
    • March 1, and we still get videos, postcards, trivia questions to figure out what kind of sales rep we are.
    • March 1, and PS STILL cannot say the name of our first 2 bullion dollar DRUG, VY-AH-VANSE.
    Changes and mistakes happen all of the time. Regardless of company, regardless of industry. But how can I be that every single decision this company makes negatively impacts the Sales Reps? Every single one. Yet, we are the most important part of the company. It's disgusting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Shire should do a Saba training on stretching our base salaries so we aren't crying about not getting our commission checks after 4 weeks... most of us don't care whether we wait 10 or 12 weeks. Would be nice to know but these people don't get anything right. I'm ok just being surprised when it gets deposited.
    *complain about how small our checks have been*complain about our idiot leaders at corporate* complain about territory alignments*complain about losing half your doctor's you have great relationships with*complain about record profits on $2 billion dollar product yet no reward*complain about kev, per,& flem.
    We have a lot going wrong here but complaining about our company paying out their bonuses in the same time frame as almost every other company doesn't make sense.... it was harder to live on base salary in 2016 because bonuses were so tiny but we should probably get used to it as long as KC is running the show. Happy to hear Flem made over $25 million in 2016. I don't care that he got his start "carrying the bag"... I will give him a bag he can carry in his mouth

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on. Actually made me so pissed off reading it. This company is a joke. Sad to see what has happened to it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our leaders are deplorable... if you were trying to say what I think you were, you are disgusting and no better than they are. You along with them deserve no respect.