Daklinza

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone getting any scripts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

several approved and more going through PA process

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not having the same results here. Payers are pushing back because they're broke from harvoni

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were Gilead I'd jack up the price of Sovaldi just to make the Daklinza-Sovaldi regimen too expensive and push people to Harvoni. Then again, I'm just a schmuck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, Sir! May I have another!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the question is, how many will stay for the future vs take a chance on Intercept?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honestly what is intercept offering? Signing bonus?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ground floor opportunity, options, better than the good enough attitude of this place, aiming to be first to market with new products, not 3rd or 4th........,and probably more coherent management than SM or SCC. Face it, if wonder boy CV could, he'd bail out in a heartbeat for intercept

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure the atmosphere there is better. Taking ownership for results, not just messing things up and then leaving divisions. But financially how is Intercept? Do they pay well? Or just a bit better?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's got to be better. Run by former Gilead that was recruited out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Richard Kim leading commercial?!! Just ask people who worked with him here if they are in any rush to join him. He is as big pharma as they come, don't be fooled. We hated him when he led sales

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But he makes his Tiger Mom happy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the Gilead person was hedging up commercial?