CV

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 5, 2016 at 1:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big pharma minds don't sell this drug, why did you hire leaders with no biologic experience?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank all that is holy it's Friday! Two days off from crazy. Happy Friday!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is NO difference. Non sales and sales all have to fess up on any history of verbal or physical battery ps coming for you soon etc.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Collapse the CV, Gen Med, & Bot-On teams into one sales force. Fire 1/3rd. 1 rep and 1 RAS per territory. Boom, I fixed it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we should collapse but we definitely should cut the CSO/Bolt-on crap reps-they should be dropping off samples for some loser pharma company-they are not cut out for this

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree but would go further & definitely get rid of anyone who came from AZ, these people are worse than the CSO's.

what kind of operation was AZ running with the crestor rep's that they are so incompetent?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no way--- Daiichi Reps are the lowest of the low

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Diachi manager pretending to be a CV rep is the worst.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps's from AZ are so inherently bad at selling that there's clearly a top down mentality from one or both of the bozo MT's......

the CSO reps aren't much better but are definitely hungrier

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working like Pod monkeys is not the way this company was founded, So many BS conf, calls, and BS , click here , click this , Hey how about another spread sheet, that should do it.
    It so funny everyone is pointing the finger at each other, And 450 by 450, jesus that's exactly what we don't need!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please listen to the field for once and do not go 450/450. Access is terrible. There are a finite number of offices that do lunches. The walk in call is dead. We need less not more. Stop the pharma crap.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish it was like it was in the beginning, before even the green team. This place is not even recognizable or actually workable (we are jumping all over each other and pissing off offices)
    WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE REPS!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are these poor launch results such a surprise?

Amgen has seen this movie many times... Aranesp to primary care, Prolia to primary care and now Repatha to all. These are specialty injectable biologic products. Not big pharma pills. In each case a big pharma pill sales and marketing "leader" was brought in to launch these products. All failed.

Big question is what will be the sequel?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody can sell pills and the sane with injectables. It isn't that big of a deal so drop it. Anybody can work this job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody else feel like the other shoes about to drop?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone can work this job not everyone can actually do it well-i.e. Inventiv reps can certainly check the boxes. However, there lack of product knowledge, work ethic, ability to gain access where Big Pharma reps cannot, pulling through medicines, knowing managed care in and out are all traits the contract rep does not/will not ever have. The reason the shoe hasn't dropped yet- our leadership was too dumb to realize that this would not work in the first place-now they are stuck with the CSO for a little while because they do not want to spook investors during a launch by cutting reps-even though we are bleeding $$$ out of the anus for keeping them. The shoe will drop when there is a change in leadership-gives company excuse to blame layoffs on old regime.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Amgen ever send out employee surveys to check the fields moral? I get the the feeling I came to work for a company that has no tolerance for the sales force.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place went into crapper when TH took over.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! Are you kidding me!!! You are a clown. If Amgen wanted to get rid if CSO- they can at any time. The CSO works harder than the reps. This post made me roll over in laughter. You must be new.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain why we have so many problems between GenMed and CV? Talk to anyone in any part of the country and we all agree. Is it the pressure to perform? Thoughts?